Emergency roadside service?

Does anyone know if there is an emergency roadside service (comparable to AAA) available here?   AAA finally admitted that they do not service vehicles here (only travel related).

First, check with your auto insurance company. Many of them here include roadside service. Second, contact the provider directly, which is  Connect Road Assist. The website is CRA.PR and the telephone number is 787 999-5050. 
Happy trails!

There's a few that will provide the service in the island. I noticed them when we renewed the car registration. They had an agent at CESCO, only covered newer cars.  One is called connect assistance. 787-999-5050

roadside assistance was offered as an add-on when we got car ins.  Don't know how good it is.

Thanks, guys

Sitka wrote:

roadside assistance was offered as an add-on when we got car ins.  Don't know how good it is.

My personal preference will be to deal with it when it happens. But I am from the island and used to negotiate. I can also call to friends and family if necessary. But expect having to wait for the service to show up longer than in the states. I will say is a good peace of mind thou. Specially for most of our expats here in the forum and at less than five bucks a month it's not going to break your budget.