Bringing car from Uk

I left my car in the Uk.It is registered on me more than 24 months which is official time to be exempted from tax.Does anyone knows anything about the rules and how to bring car from Uk.

How long have you been resident in Malta ? eg how long have you had a Maltese ID card ?

To qualify for relief the applicant must:

have had his/her residence outside Malta for a continuous period of at least 24 months;
have transferred his/her residence permanently to Malta;
be the registered owner of the vehicle at the time of transfer;
have had possession of and actually used the vehicle abroad for at least 24 months before the date on which he ceased to have his residence outside Malta;
not be a student returning to Malta having attended a school, university or other educational or vocational establishment abroad for a period of less than five years or a person who had been serving in Malta's diplomatic corps outside Malta;
holds a valid driving licence.

I have been resident and have my ID card for 5 weeks.

And as I understand it, you're only exempted from registration tax until you dispose of it - so you either have to dispose of it outside of Malta or pay the exempted amount at time of disposal in Malta...disposal means sale or scrap etc. I'm not speaking from personal experience, but that's the way it reads to me on the Malta Land Transport website.

Tim