Irish .....is there any of yea here?? 😉 Or am I flying solo 🤔

Just wondering is all 😉🤔

Have a look in the MEMBERS directory ;)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thanks romaniac I'm just getting back acquainted with the site 😎

Hey bud Irish guy here.living in brasov from Toronto Canada. Lol what are you doing here..... buzz me back

Moved here with the fiance, had a kid, and now working as a business consultant for a company, a lot has changed in the past year, how long are you here in Romania

hey my friend i have been here for almost 2 yrs. i am a chef so finding work here is not a problem. my name is patrick is your wife romanian  how to you find this country and there ways. drives me nuts they are 50yrs behind canada.

Hey are you living in brasov

Yea it's very different here, that's for sure, my woman is Romanian, she wanted to come back here to raise the kid, so here I am 😀 I like it for the most part, obviously I miss the family and friends etc but Ireland will always be there, always wanted to go to Canada, I was looking into going there a few years back I was gonna try it out for the year, I opted for Australia in the end and lived there for a year, I started writting a blog when I came here, havnt been to active on it as I would like, since the baby was born I've been kept very busy with work and daddy duties etc I'm in Bucharest nearly 8months now, so still getting used to everything, I may start learning the language soon enough, I've been a bit lazy in that regard

Yeh funny if I would  have known  I would of been here 10ys ago just would have learned  the language  and would very fluent. If your ever I  brasov give me a ding  we can have a beverage and swap stories my father is from Northern  Ireland.

Dia Duit Anto!!! I am Irish and moving to Bucharest in August to take up a teaching post and would really appreciate some advice if you are still offering it?
GRMA
Grace