Pakistani Community in Bucharest Romania

Salaam All

Keep in touch guys. Wish you all the best
Thanks

ZM

Hello Zam_Ali :)

Welcome to Expat-blog.

Your discussion has been redirected to the Bucharest forum for better visibility.

To establish new contacts, view the Bucharest expat network.

Hope that members soon reply back to you.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hello Zam Ali

I am also from Lahore, arrive at Bucharest for one week, plz inform me from where I can get Hilal food, I am living nearby Piata Romana. Also suggest me what places should I visit in Bucharest and how to get to Bran Castle as well, is it worth seeing?

Thanks

Imran Ali

Hello dear Zam_ali my name is faizan from pakistan i want get some information romania i want to get admission in engg at romania so plz kindly give your advise and openion can i do partime job in romania

Thanks Dear Zam_Ali for information you also know romania is now europen union country most of the student coming to romania through student visa after completing there study they get permenent resisdence and you also know about the current status of pakistan i am very confused what is strength of paksitani student in romania and they are doing part time job are not if doing how many salaries they get a week apporoxematly. i know romania is poorest country of the europe through economy but its very difficult for pakistani student to get major schengen counrty student visa like germany beljum france etc.

Thanks dear 175euro/per month? any pakistani student living in romania i have not enough many i have only tution fee what is the living cost in romania Are u sure pakistan is good counry from romania.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

hello
      i wnat to come romania as a student .and i want help from my pakistani brothers about some basic information.bc i want to know that what is expensive for per month and about job.some body plz give me ur cell no or email address that i can contact u.or just give me a miss call on 00923043374937 or mail me on [email protected] plz some one i will wait for ur answer

thnx

Hei this sounds cool although i m kind of BBCD

Zam PM if your still around..

Dear All,

This is Hammad Hussain i recently moved to Bucharest due to New  Job in a Multinational Company  and wants to  get in touch with pakistani guys.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Dear Guys,

i am Naseem Ahmed living here in Brasov Romania since long if any body know anything about Brasov Romania, it is the most beautiful city in Romanaia, you can send me the mail on
[email protected]

Naseem Ahmed
Brasov Romania

Dear Zem_Ali,

nice to see you, that you are trying to ghathering the pak coumunity her in romania, can you tell me Romanian family memeber can travel alone outside romania and where ?
Thnaks
Naseem
Brasov

naseemgujjar wrote:

Dear Zem_Ali,

nice to see you, that you are trying to ghathering the pak coumunity her in romania, can you tell me Romanian family memeber can travel alone outside romania and where ?
Thnaks
Naseem
Brasov

Hello,

I am sorry i do not know about this kind of information you should contact embassies/visa consulates etc.

good luck

ZM

zam_ali wrote:
naseemgujjar wrote:

Dear Zem_Ali,

Thnaks
Naseem
Brasov

Hello,

I am sorry i do not know about this kind of information you should contact embassies/visa consulates etc.

good luck

ZM

aoa,

i am student from gujranwala someone can tell me how many chances to find job in romania?

thanks

naseem bro

ap student visa per ho romania mein?

tks
nauman

naseemgujjar wrote:

Dear Guys,

i am Naseem Ahmed living here in Brasov Romania since long if any body know anything about Brasov Romania, it is the most beautiful city in Romanaia, you can send me the mail on
[email protected]

Naseem Ahmed
Brasov Romania

RanaSullman wrote:

I guys i m Sultan from lahore Pakitan currently i m here in Romania city Baia Mare. My id Sweet_salman5[at]yahoo.com
join me there or let me mesage here..
Wish u best of luck to all of you..

Sullman
Baia Mare..

aoa

I am from Gujranwala-Pak, I am student and planning to study in Romania, I am looking for some information regarding IT study and living costs in Romania. By the way after reading your message seems you are not a good student or maybe you are not a student.

"Sure we let you mesage here" Lol:D:lol:

read your message and you will see your mistake.
Wish you all best of luck.

Hello naumanjutt19.

You are a little bit off topic.

You can create a new discussion on the Bucharest forum and ask all your questions about study there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

if reached in romania  so you support me in romania..? so i fully taried arived romania...?

Hello Tajdar Haider. :)

Can you please introduce yourself and be more explicit?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Salam
i am also from pakistan looking for pakistani friends
regards

Hello,

Welcome to every one just joined this blog. I hope you will like it hre in Bucharest Romania.

Good luck

hi, bro u still in Romania?

hi, i wanted some information related to Romania, can you help me in this regard?

salam dear`s
muje info chahye k 10th pass k lye Romania k visa k lye kya prosis hai
my brother in pakistan main chahta hon k wo romania ya bulgaria aa jai kisi k pass info ho to plz shear with me

agar romania ke liye info wanted hai then contact me
regards

Hi mahee_S3,

Can you please post in English so that all members can read.

------

Hi future-docs,

Can you please post in full English as this an English speaking forum.

Thank you

hello dear
i am pakistani now live in Germany
my younge brother in Pakistan he done 10th class and last year he fail in F/A(12) class i like he come to Romania but idont know how can he come there when his Quli is 10th
i will he come in Romania in any way study or vist or work perment
for that i like information plz tell me if you can do anything

I agree!

Pakistan is very beautiful other than Europe and america.
go on holiday.life is short.

Top Beautiful Places To Visit In Lahore Pakistan

LAHORE PAKISTAN HISTORICAL CITY

Lahore is the capital of the Pakistani province of Punjab and the second largest city in the country. It is the largest native Punjabi-populated city in the world and an important historical centre of the country. With a rich history dating back over a millennium, Lahore is a main cultural centre of Punjab and Pakistan. One of the most densely populated cities in the world, Lahore remains an economic, political, transportation, entertainment, and educational hub. It is referred to as the "Mughal City of Gardens" due to the historic presence of gardens in and around the city dating back to the Mughal period.

TOMB OF JAHANGIR LAHORE 

Lahore city is full of historical places,on of them is "Tomb of Jahangir",the Mughal Emperor Jahangir Tomb is designed beautifully with four minarets.
Tomb of Jahangir, is the mausoleum built for the Mughal Emperor Jahangir who ruled from 1605 to 1627. The mausoleum is located near the town of Shahdara Bagh in Lahore, Pakistan. His son Shah Jahan built the mausoleum 10 years after his father's death. It is sited in an attractive walled garden. It has four 30 meter high minarets. The interior is embellished with frescoes and pietra dura inlay and coloured marble. The mausoleum features prominently on the Pakistan Rupees 1,000 denomination bank note.

LAHORE ZOO VIEW

Lahore zoo in Lahore,Punjab is largest zoos in South Asia.It has been established in 1872. It is currently managed by Wildlife and Parks department of the Governement of pakistan.Today the zoo houses a collection of about 1380 animals of 136 species.It is big source of recreation for the citizens of Lahore and other visitor from different areas of Pakistan.

LAHORE FORT/SHAHI QILA

The Lahore Fort, locally referred to as Shahi Qila is citadel of the city of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. It is located in the northwestern corner of the Walled City of Lahore. The trapezoidal composition is spread over 20 hectares.Origins of the fort go as far back as antiquity, however, the existing base structure was built during the reign of Mughal Emperor Akbar between 1556–1605 and was regularly upgraded by subsequent Mughal, Sikh and British rulers.It has two gates one is known as Alamgiri Gate build by Emperor Aurangzeb which opens towards Badshahi Mosque and other older one known as Maseeti (Punjabi language word means of Masjid) or Masjidi Gate which opens towards Masti Gate Area of Walled City and was built by Emperor Akbar. Currently Alamgiri Gate is used as the principal entrance while Masti Gate is permanently closed.
source : wikipedia

SHALIMAR GARDEN LAHORE

The Shalimar Gardens, is a Pakistani garden and it was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in Lahore, modern day Pakistan. Construction began in 1641 AD (1051 AH) and was completed the following year. The project management was carried out under the superintendence of Khalilullah Khan, a noble of Shah Jahan's court, in cooperation with Ali Mardan Khan and Mulla Alaul Maulk Tuni. The meaning of the name Shalimar remains unknown, Russian scholar Anna Suvorova in her book "Lahore: Topophilia of Space and Place" has asserted that it is certainly an Arabic or Persian name since a Muslim King would never use a Sanskrit or Hindu name for a royal garden. The Shalimar Gardens are located near Baghbanpura along the Grand Trunk Road some 5 kilometers northeast of the main Lahore city.
source : wikipedia

Other Beautiful Places To Visit In Lahore Pakistan:

1.FAKIR KHANA ART GALLERY
2.ANARKALI BAZAR
3.SHEESH MAHAL
4.HIRA MANDI
5.PAK-TEA HOUSE
6.MINAR-E-PAKISTAN
7.BADASHAHI MOSQUE

aktravelpk wrote:

Pakistan is very beautiful other than Europe and america.
go on holiday.life is short.

Exactally

Salaam,

yes i am still in romania.

bye

Hello

welcome to all new friends. Hope you will enjoy subscribing at this Expat.com.

good luck
Zam

Other might have forgotten,

But never can i,

The Green and white Flag of my country

Winds up very high,

Happy Independence day Of Pakistan

be happy...

Be Happy and keep smiling:D

I belongs to Peshawar Pakistan but working in Banking sector of Afghanistan since long time, i want move to Romania,kindly let to know me, can i get the job easy in reomania.

Thanks & regards,
Ali Khan (Jordon)

Salam to all
i need help regarding marriage in Romania.
My Girl Friend and me want to marry in Romania but she is confused regarding my visa and all procedures and please tell me we have also facing one more problem i am already married in my home country and she told me from this things we will face a lots of problems can any body help me for this?and she wants to convert into Muslim.

please help me for that things Allah will Bless on you..

Thanks
Mohammed Ahmed Ameerzada

Thanks for guidence.
If i will go to another country and she will come there also the rules will be same? like poland,belarus etc

helo all here is saim i want to talk with all forum frds ...