Hi

This website can be the world number opportunity for people tomake new contacts if certain measures can be taken in terms of security.Cuss by the time fraudsters are rubbing people of their joy and comfort many might decide to dump this great site..Urgent action should therefore betaken to avoid this ugly trend.

Hi,

could you please explain? Any issue? Your message isn't very explicit

what am saying here is  this.this site helps people connect and from there you can not predict what follows.And it is well known to you that people are using social networking sites to perpetrate all kinds of frauds.What am saying is here is that is this,If you can try to like you know demand for proper identification of people for the purpose of verifying their address and photos uploaded on here.I think it will further give people assurance and confidence on their safety.Or what do you think?

I finally thank God we came to terms cuss I will not hide my feelings from  you i regret ever making such contribution.I never knew it will go So weird between us.Like I said I really appreciate this site and if you can conduct survey on how helpful this site has been to people am sure that you will not be able to contain the joy that will fill your heart cuss the way this site has been of help to people like me and others will too numerous to mention.Even links that is very hard to get anywhere else I have been able to get them within the few hours I signed up here..You have done a great job.Keep it up

Meet other expats and join the events

OR