Permit resident of family members

i have a question to ask hoping you will all help me.so i am married to a Romanian from 7 years and I have daughter living in Algeria we decide to move to Romania my wife she will rent home without contract I can apply for resident permit even if they know that in Romania rent is without contract ...... Help please

Sorry but you wont be able to obtain the Residency Permit if you don't have a bona fida address, which means with a contract.
Plus I doubt if the owner of the property would be too pleased to find out that you have told the authorities that you are renting without a contract.Speak with the owner and ask for a contract or alternatively find another owner who will rent you an apartment LEGALLY.

Bucharestred wrote:

Sorry but you wont be able to obtain the Residency Permit if you don't have a bona fida address, which means with a contract.
Plus I doubt if the owner of the property would be too pleased to find out that you have told the authorities that you are renting without a contract.Speak with the owner and ask for a contract or alternatively find another owner who will rent you an apartment LEGALLY.

Correct answer.

Probably the owner doesn't want a rental contract so they don't pay tax to ANAF, but it's illegal and also not usually in the tenants best interests.  I'm not sure if IGI requires that the rental contract has been registered with ANAF or not, they didn't when I went last time several years ago.

:) I fail to understand which part of my reply was not correct ..
An address is required to be registered in order to satisfy the authorities. It always pays to be totally legal and above board.
If you need a full legal statement on this I will ask my wife, who is a lawyer, to type out a quick reply.

Bucharestred wrote:

:) I fail to understand which part of my reply was not correct

I was indicating that it IS correct, and along the lines of the answer I gave him by PM. :)

:| oops ... Sorry, my mistake.

Thank you Im waiting you answer

Other question please ... Mother of my wife she have home but in village distant from city  and I can't live there and my daughter no job.....ex and sure no one can't rent for me with contract so what I can do? Help me

NechadTahar wrote:

Other question please ... Mother of my wife she have home but in village distant from city  and I can't live there and my daughter no job.....ex and sure no one can't rent for me with contract so what I can do? Help me

Nobody will give you a rental contract?  :/ That's hard to believe.  If you have money for rent and a warranty,  I'm sure someone will provide a legal rental contract.