Looking for a good accomodation in muscat

Hi,

I am travelling to muscat on 7th nov,2016 from India. My office is in Beach one area of Al Khuwair, Muscat. My family will come in april, 2017. I need to get my son admitted to an Indian school in 1st standard also.
So, i need a good accommodation which is well connected to market, india schools. I can pay upto 250-300 OMR as rent. As you guys are staying in muscat for a long time and have better knowledge about the place, please help me get a good location.
Prefering a location near indian families.
I can stay in other area if accommodation is good.
Regards,
Arun kumar

Hello Arun Kumar :cheers:

To increase your chances to find a nice rental, please drop an advert under the Housing in Muscat section of the site.

Concerning schooling, while waiting for members to tip in, you could browse through the forum section below to gather some infos :

> Schools & studies in Muscat

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Arun , my mobile number is xxx for accommodation.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum + if you have an offer, kindly drop an advert in the Housing in Muscat section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi arunmech,

Just to clarify 'Beach One' is not in Al Khuwair. It is in Al Qurum.

For the monthly house rent budget which you have quoted, you would get a 1 BHK apartment.

You can look at the Al Qurum Rose Garden neighbourhood, where you will find mostly expatriates, but not necessarily Indians though.

Other reasonably closer by areas to look for an apartment would be Al Khuwair and even Azaiba that side and Wattayah and even Al Hamriyah this side of Muscat.

Muscat is full of Indian expatriate anywhere you go. So that shouldn't really be any concern !

Thanks Sumitran. You are the best. I am already in Muscat, staying in company provided hotel and i will start my house hunt from tomorrow.