Single room near Ruwi

Hi Everyone,

I am new in omen,I am searching room near ruwi,From where i can get information about accommodation,my budget is 100 omr .I am ready to share room.what would be the best location for me as my budget is quite low.

Please search on the "Classified" section in EB or many websites avaiable, e.g.   Dubizzle / Expatriates.com and related ones.

This forum may not help or suggest you accordingly.

Thanx schaz thanx for your suggestion,Do you have any idea how much it will cost??

Check in the muscat apartment and villa for rent and also muscat buy sale and rent,u can find there rooms for rent and u can post also that you are looking for room

benjwal wrote:

Thanx schaz thanx for your suggestion,Do you have any idea how much it will cost??

You'll get the idea of the room rents, once you browse through the said websites (Similar to what your budget is, i.e. from OMR 100 to OMR 125). Be careful with a few bluffers and looters (specially on facebook  buy and rent pages), who're mostly craving to find new comers and looting them by charging more prices than the actual. 

Best of luck brother.

Am looking for Indian bachelor sharing with single bedroom flat .. But sperate hall and one bedroom
Kitchen ,toilet ,ac ,fridge,washing machine ,TV,all free to use.

Location at near ism darsait Abu amar mart opposite

Nijamudeen

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

Hello :)

For any Housing related search, please refer to our Housing in Muscat section of the site. :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team