Members Contribution in Making Expat - Blog better :)

Hello Guys,

Honestly I wish this can be a place where we all can say what we think should be Improved in Expat-Blog.

I will start, the other day I misplaced a Picture of Siena in Venice, and couldn't edit that, maybe giving us some space to be able to do our things, edit or post, a picture or a Blog, that won't take anything form the Moderators.

also what about some privacy settings for us to have some control on what we want appearing and who can see what?

the forums are already a place for people to interact in general, that can serve as a meetup, and it is doing great.

Cheers,

MB

PS, just trying to help make Expat-Blog a better place for every one :)

Munita wrote:

Honestly I wish this can be a place where we all can say what we think should be Improved in Expat-Blog.

this place exists and it's here: Help us to improve the website

you should also post in that particular forum.

Thanks, we appreciate ;)

ok so I have to repost this on that forum? or I can just continue here?

continue here, I'll just move the discussion

there is private message limit  which cause no more message to be sent once inbox is full and the space is very little.

I would like to suggest a search button or link, so that If ever I would search for a particular subject within the forum it would be easy. Rather than open each subject and page, which has several pages on it, and still ending up posting it as a new thread. This will minimize re-posting previous topics and having the same replies. Just my 2 cents....cheers.

dynamo1131 > there is a search box on top of all our pages ;)

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR