Anyone interested in a Meetup/Book Club in or around Perugia?

Hi,

I am a 31 year old italian-american and I just relocated to Perugia in September.

I'm looking to meet other native english speakers and would even be interested in a book club.

Let me know if you're out there and also interested.

A presto!

Jean-Nicole

Hi! I am a traveling/expat American and  going to be in Perugia for Thanksgiving! Want to have dinner together?
You can see more of me at www.llworldtour.com.
Hope to meet someoone!
LL :)

Hi LL,

I looooooooooooooooooooove your blog, and am very jealous about your world tour, hehe.
But I can't complain, I've done plenty of sight-seeing in my life.
Now I'm trying a new adventure here in Perugia, running an agritourism with my husband.
In case you need a place to stay while you are in or around Perugia, don't hesitate to ask or check out our website (still need to work on the english pages, eheh). But you can still find out alot. www.prolivum.com

P.S. We already have plans for Thanksgiving dinner...we're going to a restaurant owned by an American from Philly and her italian husband. The restaurant is called Basiliko in Foligno, in case you want to look it up. They're serving turkey and all the trimmings!

P.S.S. good luck with your travels and be safe.

J.N.

Hi JN!
THanks for the reply!! I am coming to Perugia tomorrow by train and will stay for 4-5 nights. I do not have a car - so staying in the country is a bit difficult. Perhaps i can join you for Turkey dinner? It sounds like fun. But if not, i understand. You can email me at [email protected].
THanks!! :)