Living in Umbria
Are you considering moving to Umbria? Are you needing information about living in Umbria? Or would you like to share your life experience in Umbria?
Discover real life in Umbria through blogs by expats. Genuine experiences are always better than travel brochures!
Expats are sharing their experience in the participative living in Umbria guide. You are welcome to participate!
Discover the expat community in Umbria through the friendly expat network Umbria.
Do you have specific questions about life in Umbria? Do not hesitate to visit the Umbria forum and add a new thread!
- Top hiring sectors in Umbria
- Moving to Terni
- Places to visit in Umbria
- Buying a Car?
- Anyone from perugia here ?
- Expats near Todi?
- move to umbria
- Expat blog gatherings in Umbria
- Pregnancy in Umbria
- Moving to Panicale
Americans in Umbria
Summer Elegant Italian Parmigiana: AR...
My Village in Umbria
il bel centro
Day to day like on an Italian olive g...
Vita Lenta nel Bel Paese
Life lessons from Italy...
A Tuscan View - from Umbria
Art and Barb Live(d) in Italy!
Latest guide articles
- Italy From The Inside: The Definitive Survival Guide for Travelers
- Studying Italian
- In terms of labor law, expats often have enormous advantages
- Learn Italian in Italy
- The Oltrepo Pavese: wine region of Milan
- Milan, an ancient capital in the XXI century
- Is the Doctor in?
- Visa for Italy
- Weekend Escapes from Milan