Living in Umbria
Are you considering moving to Umbria? Are you needing information about living in Umbria? Or would you like to share your life experience in Umbria?
Discover real life in Umbria through blogs by expats. Genuine experiences are always better than travel brochures!
Expats are sharing their experience in the participative living in Umbria guide. You are welcome to participate!
Discover the expat community in Umbria through the friendly expat network Umbria.
Do you have specific questions about life in Umbria? Do not hesitate to visit the Umbria forum and add a new thread!
- Expats near Todi?
- move to umbria
- Expat blog gatherings in Umbria
- Pregnancy in Umbria
- Moving to Panicale
- Umbria flatshare
- Child care in Umbria
- Public transportation in Umbria
- Rent a flat or a house in Umbria
- Tips from expats in Umbria
My Village in Umbria
il bel centro
Festa Time in Montone: AROMA CUCINA
Day to day like on an Italian olive g...
Vita Lenta nel Bel Paese
Life lessons from Italy...
A Tuscan View - from Umbria
Art and Barb Live(d) in Italy!
Latest guide articles
- Studying Italian
- In terms of labor law, expats often have enormous advantages
- Learn Italian in Italy
- The Oltrepo Pavese: wine region of Milan
- Milan, an ancient capital in the XXI century
- Is the Doctor in?
- Visa for Italy
- Weekend Escapes from Milan