Looking for a small time call center company here in Cebu, Philippines

I'm currently working for an affiliate marketing company and we are planning to outsource our process of leads verification/generation. Right now, we're thinking of finding a small scale call center company where we can avail their service and pay them per leads verified.Most leads that need verification will be in North America/ Europe region. I tried sending out proposals to some companies but they haven't responded so far.

Any recommendations?

Hi dzi11,

We are a BPO-IT company based here in Manila, Philippines. Can you send me an information overview of your requirements? Kindly send it to [email protected]. I am looking forward to your email. Thanks.

Hi dzi11,

You might want to check OBP call center in Australia but they also offer services there in the Philippines. I believe there are few companies out there where you we can avail their service and pay them per leads verified. You might want to check them out and send them proposals. I hope this helps.

Knock-knock
How did it work out for you since 2016?

kayleycunningham wrote:

Hi dzi11,

You might want to check OBP call center in Australia but they also offer services there in the Philippines. I believe there are few companies out there where you we can avail their service and pay them per leads verified. You might want to check them out and send them proposals. I hope this helps.

Learn more here: OBP call center Australia

Hope the link is released.

Cheers, Steve.

Hello dzi11,

Good afternoon.

I've my associate call centers in Batangas & Cebu. They can serve your needs. ***

Thanks & regards,
Rajesh

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone and than you for you replies.

The goal of the forum is to give leads to someone about specific question like these.

I have to remind you that promoting or soliciting on the forum is not allowed by our Philippines Forum Code of Conduct.

You can also use the private message system to directly contact the Original Poster.

Wishing you a nice day.

Regards.

Loïc
Expat.com team