Don't have time to read everything posted here
I (an American) have an offer to move to St Raphael to help start a software company - can someone give me some idea of:
- rent for a 4 bedroom house/flat (with air/heat)
- Schools for an 8 (boy) and 11 (girl) year old who speak only English and Turkish so far
- car ownership (would like to get another BMW X5 - VAT taxes?)
- Health care (do we fill out forms until we get better or is there a good system?)
- Police - are expats targets or guests?
- local attitude - dirty looks or welcome smiles?
Thanks for any help! We are open to living in the surrounding area if it is noticeably cheaper to live 10 miles in another direction and get deeper into less touristy areas.