R u feeling Bored!! Let's create a Great Group!!!!

Dear Friends,

This is Ahmad, am a Jordanian expatriate living in Kuwait since two years, working in IT Feild....

Actually after reviewing the forum topics i felt that most of our problems is "Alone" and "seeking good friends".

So, since i'm also feeling the same, i would like to invite all of u (Americans, Arabs, Europeans, Asian.....etc) to make a small group to go to GYM, Walking on the sea side, going to the entertainment places, going on Barbecue trips, knowing new cultures n learning new languages and much more activities, so in this case once u have a frndz this will encourage you to go to GYM n go to Cafe and breaking the daily routine......

I hope to hear soon from each n every body of u my deer frndz

this is my Email address if u wanna to suggest any thing....

ah.hammad@yahoo.com

also here in the great forum

Thnx Every body for giving me this chance to talk to your goodselves...

Cheeeeeeeeeers

Welcome on board ah.hammad,

Brilliant initiative ;)

Thanks Yud,

Cheers

I would be interested in something like this. You just need to make a time and place to meet...

welcome on board my friend!
reading books.surfing the Internet and... can fiil your time 24hours and so many frieds here you can find to share your ideas and make friendship...
cheaaaaaaaaaaars for someone you like & she doesnt know...
cheeeeeeeeeeeers for someone who like you and dont know!
;)

Wow !! Seems perfect..Meeting new friends and having activities..
Yea, we need time and place ...

Rgrds

hello
very good idea. wishing u for success

arash74 wrote:

reading books.surfing the Internet and... can fiil your time 24hours and so many frieds here you can find to share your ideas and make friendship...
;)

lol, so I am curious as to what you are refering to in the last part of your comment :cool:

Chilly_Willy wrote:
arash74 wrote:

;)

lol, so I am curious as to what you are refering to in the last part of your comment :cool:

lool

Hello everyone!

Hope this group will work and getting enlarged by time. As a new member, looking forward for some future gathering anywhere in Kuwait.

there already are groups peeps; look em up; idrees got something started on facebook "kuwait expats group", id go with them coz he can actually organise outting properly (no offence canadaprincess from a couple of posts ago, the sarah party).

instead of each one saying "lets make a group, lets make a group", get in the with the pre-existing groups, to make it larger, and be a better community, instead of several small, nuclear groups (thats nuCLear, no nuculear :P)

and oh, if ur content with baby steps and smaller groups at first, might i suggest meeting in some of the more popular areas, such as salmiya, souq sharq etc. albeit primarily, just for familiarity.

mill wrote:

Hello everyone!

Hope this group will work and getting enlarged by time. As a new member, looking forward for some future gathering anywhere in Kuwait.

Welcome mill to Expat.com

Hi Legacy and the othes,

Meeting in some of the more popular areas as suggested is quite OK. Weekend is maybe the most suitable, but first let's fix some date, time and see who will be able to come. That's the way the baby can grow and make larger steps.

Hi All,

Here is one suggestion: A good place to meet is the "scientific center seaside walkway" in Salmiya we can meet before 06:00 pm coz it's cold at night, then we can suggest what thenwxt step will be.
So, now please could u tell what is the suitable day and time for u? also to know the people who agree this suggestion otherwise we can seek to another suggesstions.....

Thnx
Ahmad

Sorry..... correction

...... we can suggest what the next step will be

Hi all,
Replying  to Ah. Hammad suggestion, it's a good idea - Scientific center as a gathering place. Between 6  and 6.30 p.m. also sounds as suitable time. Friday or Saturday?   Then... what or who is the next...:)

We need more people to agree to meet there.

yeah

ace how are you man ? long time did not see u ?

fine dude,i was unable to make it to salmiya last time.

this country is so bored , i am here from only 1 month , but i am so bored , what can i do?

Hi elelwany,

Have you read this thread?? They are discussing about a meet up, creating a group for not getting idle/bored.

So, why don't you ask them for a polite invitation for their meet-up (instead of writing that you are getting bored, everywhere in the forum.) I am pretty sure, you can find lots of interesting things to do in this beautiful land.

Regards

sorry 4 that , now can share with u in scientific place?

legacy wrote:

there already are groups peeps; look em up; idrees got something started on facebook "kuwait expats group", id go with them coz he can actually organise outting properly (no offence canadaprincess from a couple of posts ago, the sarah party).

instead of each one saying "lets make a group, lets make a group", get in the with the pre-existing groups, to make it larger, and be a better community, instead of several small, nuclear groups (thats nuCLear, no nuculear :P)

and oh, if ur content with baby steps and smaller groups at first, might i suggest meeting in some of the more popular areas, such as salmiya, souq sharq etc. albeit primarily, just for familiarity.

instead of each one giving advices here n there, y u didn't tell us ur opinion? whether u agree or u hve another sugesstion??

plz everybody, we're now for two weeks only telling good idea, then where to meet, this is My Email ID ah.hammad@yahoo.com..... i need to go for walking, talking, going to cafes, cinemas, Doha entertainment....... I AM FEELING BORED...,. any body wanna join me plz add me to messenger.......

every body welcome .......
Ahmad
ah.hammad@yahoo.com

dude, i already gave u my opinion, which is also my suggestion, and advice to u.

go onto facebook, look for Kuwait Expats Group, join it, and enjoy.

plus; not really a good idea to be sharing your email out in the open like that.

bear in mind that people work during the week, some have two shifts, some finish @ 4, others @ 5, 6 etc. so meeting during the week is difficult at times, but not impossible. also, not everyone gets a 2 day weekend, so friday is ur opportune time. then again, people would be so beat from the work week they would wnt to rest, as opposed to going out to meet complete strangers.

what i am saying is, be patient. its not a matter of, "lets go out this weekend", "ok fine", "lets go".

patience :)

also, try to take initiative. tell people you will be @ so-&-so place @ so-&-so time on so-&-so date, and go there, wait for them, if they come, great, if not, ur taking active steps to go out there and meet people.

like james earl jones said in field of dreams, "if you build it, they will come".

legacy wrote:

dude, i already gave u my opinion, which is also my suggestion, and advice to u.

go onto facebook, look for Kuwait Expats Group, join it, and enjoy.

plus; not really a good idea to be sharing your email out in the open like that.

bear in mind that people work during the week, some have two shifts, some finish @ 4, others @ 5, 6 etc. so meeting during the week is difficult at times, but not impossible. also, not everyone gets a 2 day weekend, so friday is ur opportune time. then again, people would be so beat from the work week they would wnt to rest, as opposed to going out to meet complete strangers.

what i am saying is, be patient. its not a matter of, "lets go out this weekend", "ok fine", "lets go".

patience :)

also, try to take initiative. tell people you will be @ so-&-so place @ so-&-so time on so-&-so date, and go there, wait for them, if they come, great, if not, ur taking active steps to go out there and meet people.

like james earl jones said in field of dreams, "if you build it, they will come".

I agree with you. man sometimes going out is more bored. :)

Moo > could you please avoid very long quotes ? thanks

legacy wrote:

Thanks for providing the original name! I always thought it came from the game SimCity and Civilization  :lol:

that movie was epic; kevin costner et all

Ok what about January 21st, 7 pm at Scientific Center or Costa Coffee at Marina Crescent? Who is coming?

Ok, suggest Marina Mall.
Who, else?

fine with me... however scientific center is preferred by me :)
Marina is always too crowded on friday's

i'm in for costa, the coffee there is ubernice

Four people so far... Whereever each place is good.
Denizkizi you judge where to meet.

What happened to the other people who want to meet? Everybody is talking but when it comes to the action only 4 people show up? That's it?

im going to be all talk until feb 7; so i will happily assume the role of master-mind behind all operations :)

Denkizi: I would just assume its cause of  the short notice...

Based on previous attempts, plz let us know any number to call at 7pm or how we can recognize u...
You can also send that in a msg to the persons responded.

I will try to be there but can't promise u.

Damn, I missed it, this is what I get for not checking th eblog for a few days.  Hope you had a good turnout and time :D

Hey, whats up willy, i could not go there and i do not think anybody went there so u do not miss anything :)