Places to go out

Hi everyone,
Is there any place to go here in Malta for young people for about 25-37 years old?  We have tried some bars, and always are for older people with 70's music, or for example in paceville some bars are mostly for teens doing crazy things and some of them are even fighting.

Where is going the young people on Malta for dancing and have a good time without having to many teens around?

Any suggestions will be welcome.

I'm new here. I live with my girlfriend on Malta now for almost 8 months, and i hope to make some friends here in the forum.

Welcome to the forum gallo2000sv :)

You can also try the Malta Network page for friendship and networking. I hope that you will establish lot of nice contacts via our web community.

Warm regards ;)

Yud wrote:

Welcome to the forum gallo2000sv :)

You can also try the Malta Network page for friendship and networking. I hope that you will establish lot of nice contacts via our web community.

Warm regards ;)

Thanks!!!

hmm.. its a bit harder in winter.. if ur looking in the st. julians area i'd say hugos for cocktails (esp happy hour on sundays!) bar celona for dancing, for a drink or two i'd go to ryan's which is near mcdonalds or saddles which is a smaller pub (there upstairs too).. nove is a nice wine bar underneath pizza hut and as far as i know a lot of expats go to juuls which is like behind paparazzi on the stairs! good luck!

my new favorite spot is "bad ass burgers" in st julian...    I adore that place....   badassburgers.eu/   8 years in Texas and I have not found anything like it.

Chad

Great. Thanks to all for your reply.
I'll try all this places jaja.