Carer Required in Marrakesh

Carer Required in Marrakesh.

Looking for a English speaking women to look after elderly lady in her 70s who has dementia and needs love, care and attention. She is very weak and requires someone to help her walk to toilet, wash and clean her, take her for walks and sit in the sun. She needs special care to recover. She also has blood pressure, asthma and dementia, very independent women but now too weak to look after herself and needs care. Possibly live in and 24 hour care ! Please respond to xxx in English and give me some background and information about yourself.

Please also send CV

Thank you

Ross Roy

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@debs calvert

I suggest that you post your job offer in the jobs section at the top of this page.

Are looking for a robot or human bieng ...too many tasks to bear ..

Hopefully this is also in the jobs section

Please review my personal message to you. I would very much be interested in speaking to you privately about this situation.

Hello

Thank you so much for replying to the advert.

I posted this for a friend her details are in the advert but I will forward your response to her.

Many thanks

Debbie

Hello

Here is Ross's email address

xxx

If u need anything else please let me know.

Many thanks

Debbie

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please kindly exchange contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

I have forwarded your mess age Ross Roy - she is the lady wanting a carer.

Please email her ***

Good luck.

Debbie

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please share personal details in private

@debs calvert

No personal details on a public forum. The moderators have informed you of this.

Hello, do you still need help ?

Hello, I am enquiring about this job, can you please tell me if the lady still requires care, as I am an auxiliary nurse with extensive dementia experience. THANKYOU for reading , KIND regards.