American girl 19, looking for friends!

Hello-how are you mandey? My name is Nader from Egypt 21years

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

wow...great! Everyone is trying to contact you,you are not alone any more~ :cool:

Any one wants to make friend with me add my wechat 15921178130

HI,Nice to meet u.
I want to make more friends. My skype is wensheng.zhou1983

It is rather amusing that a topic thread that is over 3 years old gets so many replies when it is started by a young girl or woman. If an old man like me started it, there wouldn't be one single reply let alone 3 pages of them. Makes you wonder sometimes, doesn't it?  :/:/:/

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Cecilia, hello eveyone, this is peter living in west of Shanghai, l would like to make friends with your guys.

I like play basketball and travel.

If you need any of my help, l would like to do my best to help you.

My skype is peter.estar  and email is  [email protected], My QQ is :2273632978
If anyone who have the same idea to make friends,please contact with  me.Thank you.

Peterzhang

:)  Hi every one there

Hi, I am from Indian .living in shanghai ,pushi, I can speak English ,intermediate level mandarin . I Would like to make friend .please let me know if you are interested to meet me . [email protected]

hy dear girl i want a girl to get frndship, would u like to be my girl frnd?

ilyasazad wrote:

hy dear girl i want a girl to get frndship, would u like to be my girl frnd?

This forum is not a dating site. I suggest you search online for sites who will put you in touch with someone.

if u wanna party , drink for free and enjoy shanghai night.. im your man
The King

Here my wechat : lekesby

hi friends

Hi all,

Just for you info, the inital post by cecilia is 4 years old!  :D

I suggest those who are still looking for making friends, to create a new thread and start by introducing yourself briefly, so as members can get to know you a little bit.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi i'm ali i'm living in guangzhou i'm looking for more friends this is my wechat ammour02 or in qq 1537431282 :)

Hi Friends.....

Please Add Me On What's up  [Moderated: please no personal phone numbers on the public forum]

Hi there,
This is my Skype address. would you plz add me to talk more?

Cheers
Ma

ali.yazdi2321

Hi guys ! I 'm new here . I m here to make new friends . Whould you like to dd me ? My facebook i.D is ( [email protected] ) please contect me !

Hi
How is it going?
DO you like Shanghai as a place to live in?

stay alone is better for u

i seek ammerican girl 19 for making frienship

are you girl

Hello all

This is to remind you all that Expat.com is not a dating site, and since this thread of friendship making is already over 4 years old, time to close it down ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed