Looking for Indian friends in shanghai,,,,,

Hi all,

i am Nithya, i come from Chennai,India. Living in Hongqiao Shanghai. Looking for indian friends.i am a home maker, really boring with out friends.waiting for the reply.

Welcome on board Neethu Arun ;)

Hi Nithya,

This is Richa here. I will be soon relocating to Shanghai with my husband. Would be living somewhere in Xuhui area. Nice to know someone from India there. So how are you liking the city as of now?

Regards,
Richa

Hello Nithya,

This is Antony.  I am from Trichy but lived overseas for close to 20 years, lately in US for 12 years.  Just moved to Shanghai yesterday and l am looking for friends from India, especially tamilians.  Would love to get in touch with you and your family and other indian friends. 

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Antony

Hi Richa,

Nice that u have replied.. i find shanghai is a good place to live.
if we have more friends really its a very good place to go around.
may i know when r u planning to relocate..? keep in touch. this is my mail id [email protected].

Regards
Nithya.

Hi Antony ,

We are living in Yanlord river side garden,Hongqiao.My husband
lived in germany for 8 yrs, i was there for couple of yr, now we r here.r u married?, do u have children. i am due on may, this is my first baby.do let us know if u need any help.. would like to know ur contact information.

Thanks YUD

regards
Nithya

Dear Nithya,

Thanks for your response.  I have sent you a private message that you can read in your inbox.  Hope we can get in touch.

Best Regards,
Antony

Hi Nithya & Anthony,

Welcome to expat,My name is Faisal from bangalore India, well my birth place is chennai lived in thousandlight, mount Road but got settled in bangalore and not in shanghai. Its been 2 months now i am in shanghai staying in PuDong. let me know if you guys need anything, i have good india contacts where i get my work done.
Cheers....Faisal

Hi All,

I am Smita,from Delhi.We are moving to Shanghai next week and I'm already getting all proactive looking for friends!!!:)
oh ya...by "we" I meant,my hubby-Sameer,our adorable 8 month old baby girl Anahita and ofcourse me.
I am still not sure which area we will be living in, as Sameer's office is arranging our accomodation.

It will be great to know you all and meet up soon too...

Hey Nithya did you say you are gonna be a mommy soon???? hey congrats....enjoy....its the best feeling in the whole world :)

take care all...
Smita

Hi Smitha and faisal,

Smitha thanks for your wish,really its a wonderful feeling
to become mom.do inform us when u are here .

Faisal thanks for your reply.i am also from chennai,kilpauckan 
sure we meet some day.

regards
Nithya

Hello fellow Indians,

I arrived in Shanghai last night, wondering if I can meet some fellow -indian friends,

Goverdhan
off- Ph: 8621-5206 6273(morning hours)
Temp. res. ph:021-51782059

hi all...

we are here in Shanghai.....how are all of you? do keep in touch.

hey nithya.... 'are we there yet???" :)

take care
Smita

Hi Friends,

This is Mahendra from Pune , i am getting transfered to our Shanghai office and would be shifting with my family in next two months. I need some guidence from you all on living cost and confortable expat salary so that i can negotiate the terms with our HR. My family include wife and daughter 2 months old.

Please do help me .

Many thanks

Hi Friends,

Me and husband are also moving to Shanghai next month and im looking for some indian friends.

We are living in Singapore currently but im come from Mumbai, India.

Would love to catch up with you all once im in Shanghai.

Cheers
Poonam

Hi Poonam!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Thanks Armand,

So do you guys have any get together for all the new people to meet up and catch up.

What do you peeps do on weekends

hi all ,

hope every one is doing fine, i was busy with my son Arya, he was born on 1st may. enjoying motherhood. nice to see new post. smitha send me ur phone number will call u.. take care all

byee

Hi Neeth and congratulation for your son. :gloria

All the best,
Harmonie.

hi all

shall we plan for get together in july? do you guys really interested ..? need your response...

do post on this topic...

Hi :)

I'm not indian unfortunately but... I'll be in Shanghai in a couple of months and i suppose you are a great person ;) So I wih you luck finding indian people there and I would like to know how it's everything around there!

Greetings!

Neetu that's a great idea. Let's plan something next to next week I will also be in shanghai and I would love to meet up with my fellow Indians. Just decide venue and date and ask who all are joining. Count me in if it's on week starting from 11th July.

Hi NIthya,

Many congratulations for the new arrival to your family.

Its a great idea to meet and make indian and other expat friends. let us know how can we contribute to it.If you need someone to coordinate etc.

Take care,

Hi just out of interest, why do you wanna just look for indian friends? Shanghai is very diverse City.

hi everyone.....

nithya....many many many congratulations......hope you are both are in great health... pass on a biiiiig hug to the little one.

ill mail you my number and hey lets all meet...

poonam hiiiiiii......

and hi anyone new too...

lets meet....lets meet...lets meet....just met another indian family today...few more in our bulding..i think so

we are in jing'an where are you all??

love smita

Hi everybody
Im Ayuss Kumar originally from Bombay. I am an architect here, 30 yrs of age. I recently arrived into Shanghai from the US - San Francisco. I live in the Huangpu District. I am overwhelmed by the amount of chinese people and the chinese language here.
I hope to meet new people, which is possible only if you know chinese. I hope to hang out with the indian community here and get to know the place better with some friends.
you guys could email me at - [email protected]
Hope to hear back soon!

hi Romeolo,
i accept shanghai is a diverse city,since i am new to this place, was looking for my fellow mates.. thats it.i love to make friends, you can also join the club..
welcome to shanghai ayusskumar. will mail you 

take care

IndianfromUS wrote:

Hello Nithya,

This is Antony.  I am from Trichy but lived overseas for close to 20 years, lately in US for 12 years.  Just moved to Shanghai yesterday and l am looking for friends from India, especially tamilians.  Would love to get in touch with you and your family and other indian friends. 

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Antony

Hello Mr.Antony,

Im Balaji from Chennai..willing to see you and get to know about friends Shanghai.

Pls reply Thanks and Regards Balaji

Hello BalajiG!

A little introduction maybe?

Harmonie.:)

Hi,
I think this is a great opportunity to meet a lot of indians:

We are organizing a gather up with some friends. 
So who is interested in joining us for a nice Indian dinner this Friday (2nd of December 2011)?

Bring your friends along, let's share and have a great meal!

Information
Time: 7:15

Restaurant: Punjabi (Huaihai Lu)
Address: 5/F, 627 Huaihai Lu, near Sinan Lu
Food: Obisouly Indian (all-you-can-eat-and-drink (beer) buffet) for 99 yuans.
Metro: South Shanxi Rd (Line 1 & 10)

Neethu Arun wrote:

Hi all,

i am Nithya, i come from Chennai,India. Living in Hongqiao Shanghai. Looking for indian friends.i am a home maker, really boring with out friends.waiting for the reply.

Hey good to know that , i also stay near your place look for a good indian frnds , this is my yahoo id addme- [email protected]

Hi, everybody,

I am Yan, a Chinese girl working in Shanghai.
I'd like to make some Indian friends here cuase I like India.

If you are fond of making good, reliable friend, please feel free to contact me.([email protected])

Best regards,
Yan

hey,

good to know you, if you are free on friday you can join us all

Regards
Mav

Hi All,

I am Balaji from Chennai. Would surely want to be a part of any get togethers arranged in the future.

I have been in Shanghai for a month now. Was studying and in Singapore before I hoped onto the flight to Shanghai.

You can reach me @ [email protected]

regards,
bala

Hi, Mav,

Thank you and it's glad for me to join in the Friday get togethers if there will be in future.

Regards,
Yang

hey
I hope you know the address for today's meet, if not let me know

Regards
Mav

hey just curious.....what are these friday get togethers?

will let you know as soon as it gets fixed

Hey, friends,

If there is going to have some get togethers this Fri, please let me know. Looking forward to joining you all.
([email protected])

regards,
Yang

Hey,

Sure will late you know

Hi everybody,
The Indian Association Shanghai is organizing a small event for Christmas...
Anyone can go, no need to make reservations. smile

Information: "Join us to celebrate the holiday season, even as we bid goodbye to year 2011."

Happy Hour                                     
Date: Friday, December 16th,2011     
Time: 6 to 8 p.m.                                   
At: Bukhara Indian Grill & Lounge
    3729 Hongmei Road(Yan'an Xi Lu),       
    Shanghai 201103                                           
    bukhara.com.cn