Egyptian expats in Sao Paulo.

Hello everyone,

I am Egyptian and have been staying in sao paulo for 4 months now, i would like to know if there are any Egyptian expats living in sao paulo, events or community gatherings.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Yoya,

According to the interactive map of world migration published by the International Organization For Migration (IOM), there are 3720 Egyptians in all of Brazil.

https://www.iom.int/world-migration

A quick search of the expat.com Brazil Network, show no results. That is to say that if any of our members are Egyptian national, they have not stated in their profiles that they are presently in Brazil.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

Hello James

Thanks for the reply, i guess it gonna be hard to get to find some here in sao paulo.

Hello Yoya Ribeiro :cheers:

Check the Sao Paulo social network and search by nationalities. :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com

thank you so much, i will give it a try  :top:

Hello,
   Yoya Ribeiro.
I was there in Mesquita do Brasil, I met many egyptions there, they are living with families. Even the shykh of the Mesquita is Egyptian. He speaks Arabic as well as Portuguese. You can find the address of Mesquita do Brasil by google.
    Thanks

Thank you so much. I got the address here.

Hi I am coming in brazil day after tomorrow could you please tell me about Pakistani in sao Paulo?

Hello,

This wissam from Egypt. I used to live in SP for about three years until 2013. Frankly, I couldn't meet many Egyptians, except the ones at the embassy:). It is much easier to find Lebanese, as there are plenty.

Anyhow, if you need help please let me know.

Hi James.

I have been following your articles and responses with great interest.  And the information you provide are very helpful. I am unable to add you as a contact for some reason. I would like to have a chat with you if possible about an immigration issue, to the extent you are aware and can assist. Can you kindly add me as a contact.  By way of background, I have a baby who was born in Brazil last year and I am looking for some help regarding our naturalization process.

Thanks,

Sarah