Moving to Brazil!

Hi Everyone,
I am moving to Sao Paulo September 1st with my company.
I really dont know anyone over there so am looking to make some connections/friends before I go over.

I love traveling, yoga, seeing DJs, cinema, and generally exploring new areas. So would be great to meet people with similiar interests.:)

Also I will want to get a two bedroom place, most likely in the area of Itaim, and was looking to see if anyone is interested to get an apartment withe me

Look forward to hearing from people!
Megs

Hi Meg,

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of the entire Expat-blog Team, welcome on board. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hello Megs.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Concerning the accommodation, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Housing in Sao Paulo section.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi!
I just moved to SP with my husband. I am also looking for people to hang out with, and it would be great to meet you when you arrive! I am always looking for yoga buddies- I have yet to try going to classes here because of my poor Portugueses, but by September I suspect it will be much improved and hopefully will have found a good studio. We live in Jardims area, but my husband works near Brooklyn novo so we go out in Itaim sometimes. Message me if you like to exchange emails. Good luck with your move!

Hi,

I am moving to sao paulo in september.

I would like to be your friend.

You can contact me on my facebook id [email protected].

Bye.

Hi, i to have just moved to Sao Paulo from New Zealand, I coach the national rugby team and struggle to have a life outside of work due to not knowing anyone.

If you want a friend to hang with then drop me a bell.

Chris

Welcome!

Hey guys - there's a gringoes.com social on Wednesday night at Cervejaria nacional. I'm hoping to go but there should be some cool people to meet there.

Hi jaimec,

Maybe you can start a new topic with your post on the Sao Paulo Forum ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Welcome to SP Megs! Need anything just shoot a message. You're going to love it here. :)

Hello everybody! I am from Sao Paulo, and my husband and I love to connect with new people and make new friends! I spent 6 months in Canada and we decided on becoming Expats too when the time comes... if you want to meet Brazilians please let me know... I know some expats that live around here too, if you want  I can introduce good people for you to be friends with!

Hello Megs,

I lived abroud for almost 4 years so i really know how its too be an expat.

Im a brazilian girl from São Paulo..if you like we can meet up.Always nice to meet new people.

Tamara

Hi Meg, you still in SP? I'm moving there soon  :o

Hey, im not Meg but i also received the message.

Well, im a brazilian girl, who lived abroud as well ( a few years ago).

If you wanna meet up so let me know. Fala português?

Tamara

Hello all

Kindly note that Megs post dates back to 2013!

If you wish to make friendship around Sao Paulo, I invite you to participate on threads in our section Networking in Sao Paulo.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team