Need MS Right Please

hi here ayman from Egypt mother From US , really i love china to much and i;m im guangzhou now  , what i'm doing here is just arrived from 2 weeks ago to start my own business , did i spoke chinese  ? yes
what i need from here ? need true girl friend not only for sexual , no she must have heart and honest , why i said that here because i don't like to round and round like snake , and say hi hello let's we be friends and step by step like snake , no i don't like this way with all of my respect to all the people here , just really i have less friends here in guangzhou , i'm new here and the most important thing i want and i need urgent girl friend really i miss this feeling some one give you the big heart and some one care about you and you care about some one , u know have some one special for you only not like other friends  please if any girl not really need warm love and warm heart and real life don't call, please from all of you forgive me if i disturbing any one here i hope every thing gone be well with every one
contact me : 13220110751   
best regards
Ayman Saad

Mr. Ayman , I wish you luck! JW

maybe a family member can arrange a girl with a warm heart for you but remember warm can become cold very quickly. To me it sounds like you are looking for a happy girl and if she is not happy she should not reply. cold/warm, happy/sad etc. JW

Welcome to Expat.com dannydanno :)

I will suggest to try your luck at the  Guangzhou Classifieds Page, Category>Personal.

Wish you good luck
Regards