This is a good idea but badly executed.

This site is was a good idea but badly executed.  I joined a few months ago (August) and received a few messages.  Most recently someone contacted me and I felt up to response.  After taking a little while to prepare my reply, I hit the send link only to be informed that I was not able to communicate with others because it might be SPAM.  I tried to delete my account but the support situation was pretty bad too.  Again, a great idea but very poorly executed.  I'm out of here. - Max

Welcome to the forum MCrewe :)

Your discussion has been redirected to theHelp us to improve the website forum!

Concerning  the problem you are currently experiencing on the site: It is because the platform have an advanced Anti spam system which disallow members from copy-paste message in Private Message.

Please view the Anti spam system discussion and you will find the rules in there.

Normally, the support team respond to you within 1 working day. So what are your suggestions????

Regards!

yes i agree with MCrewe...okay if it is like this how many people faced this problem and got banned? you sould give them a chance to come back again..
anyway we can improve it if we can communicate better..
the administrators here should listen to the normal and new people...

cheers,

You will find more information on the Anti spam system rules on the link below : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238 and note that we don't banned members, they should try to participate in a few discussions on the forums and their private message system will be unlocked automatically.

If you have questions please contact us. Thank you for your comprehension.

Ii believe if you can still be patient the problem can be address I also have the same problem but i know that the the people charge must have been working on it...there is no Idea without it's own challenges........so please be patient okay?

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR