Pakistani community in Mexico

Hi brother
      How r u? Im from pakistan and moving inshAllah mexico city. So i need information about mexico about living jobs and pakistani community and hows ur life going there?

From
Sbutt

Hi bro r u from pakistan from which and which u r living in mexico?
S.butt

Zsbutt,

Please refrain from multiple postings to the topic, just be patient and allow time for other members to respond to your question.

Kindly

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

hello,,brother,,

mundea,,sialkot de, ea. i m also from sialkot,,..yaar  koi ,information,,de sakty,,
                    ho,....  in simpal  word mexico  se  aagey jany  k  liy  ,,kuch  hota  hy  wahan  se,,???????yaar  jawab zarror dena ,,..,thanks,,,

http://www.sevenhills-solutions.com/gallery/var/resizes/Expat.com/EnglishOnly.png?m=1447402679

@giami

Also, please do not post contact information on the forum, use the PM system to exchange information with other members please.  I'd recommend you read the Mexico forum Code of Conduct

Thanks!

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

hi,i'm Mexican girl...my boyfriend is Pakistani,we want marriage,Can you help me?..the information in google is very poor about what need a Pakistani for come here,Mexico...Some Pakistani here please? just I want to know how can come here,what we need and all that...please,and thanks for read me :3 :)

Hopefully Mexico doesa hellofalot better screenīngthan everyother countryhas.  God helpus!

salam

is there any one from pakistani. i am new in mexico city.

Hi Zsbutt,

Have a look on the Mexico City expat network, you will find some Pakistani members.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello how are u hope u doing great there....
Well I would like to asked u...have u done marriage with your Pakistani boy friend...and which kinda documents u have to need for to bring there in Mexico..have u visited Pakistan.
Wait for ur reply.

with whom boy friend? i really don;t understand what are you asking..

ZsButt...
Well I m asking to those who's people moved on supose visa from Pakistan to Mexico.
Anyway how u get the Mexico visa...any information would u like to share with me.

oh oky.

so its possible we can private talk or over on phone. are you living in Mexico city ?

Well I m not living in Mexico....
Yap sure u can send me in private text  ur whatsapp no and I'll catch u.
Thank you.

thanks

All Dear

I am Pakistani leave in Mexico Morelia Mich what kind of information you want let me known i can help you.

Thanks

Shabbir Soomro

Can u let me know how to Transfer amount from MEX to Pak?

hello my son wants to get married in mexico city we are from US which palces do you recommend and where we can get halal catering if possible