About Guadalajara - I am from India (TamilNadu)

All, I will be moving to Mexico (Guadalajara) soon and the visa process is going on. I will be working there for my company (from India). I will be living there with my wife and an yr old kid. would lik to know about Guadalajara in detail. How the city will welcome us in terms of medical facilities (especially for our kid), food behaviours, shops, any indian restaurants, indian community (Tamil speaking, atleast english speaking), etc. could somone please give me some knowledge on this, so that i will land with confidence. Regards.

Hi antojohn.a !

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

antojohn.a wrote:

All, I will be moving to Mexico (Guadalajara) soon and the visa process is going on. I will be working there for my company (from India). I will be living there with my wife and an yr old kid. would lik to know about Guadalajara in detail. How the city will welcome us in terms of medical facilities (especially for our kid), food behaviours, shops, any indian restaurants, indian community (Tamil speaking, atleast english speaking), etc. could somone please give me some knowledge on this, so that i will land with confidence. Regards.

Guadalajara  is a  Capital of Jalisco & Mexico's second largest city. It  is one of the largest urban centers in North America. The type of weather in the area is very mild. Numerous attractions are in the city's historic center and in the neighboring city of Zapopan. In Mexico Rocky Point is another place for vacation. So as you can get time for relaxation you have defiantly gone Rocky Point. It's a really nice place.
http://travelspotforholidays.tumblr.com

Hi friend how are you?
Are you in mexico now?

Hi k.muthu > please note that this is an old thread. You should start a new topic with an introduction about you on the Mexico forum.

Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread + contact details.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@merza006

You have posted on an old (June 2013) thread so I suggest you open a new thread.

For personal security reasons please do not post any contact details on the open forum. Use the message system for this.