Doctor Needed in Fajardo/East

I am looking for a Geriatric or General Practice doctor on the east side of Puerto Rico. I live in Fajardo but do not mind a drive for a good doctor.  My issue is I will need to get a referral for a sleep study as the company who provided my CPAP supplies will not ship to PR and because of the length of time since my last study my Pulmonary doctor will not write an order so I can buy them here.

I do not have a direct recommendation for you, but a resource.  when I needed to find a psychiatrist I looked in https://www.mmm-pr.com/eng/index.html.  This is a list of doctors for the local MMS health insurance.  I do not have that insurance, but it has a good list of doctors.   
Regards,
Frogrrock (Carroll)

I may be in the same boat when I move to Ceiba. Post any answers you get and what you went thru once all is set.
Thanks
Rey

I'm not sure if you'd be willing to drive to the Metro area, but I've had good experiences with the SALUS clinic. It's on the border of Bayamón and Guaynabo and is the only Mayo certified clinic on the island. They make and keep appointments reasonably well. There's a lab onsite as well as all the ancillary services. They have a website in Spanish and English. Hope this helps!