Mexican Health Insurance suggestions? BUPA, other?

Hello friends, need to by medical coverage for Mexico…please share your experiences…Thanks T.

Check with Cigna. They have some fantastic Expat plans available. I am working on signing up with them now...

terter1990 wrote:

Check with Cigna. They have some fantastic Expat plans available. I am working on signing up with them now...

I checked their website just now,
Pretty complex with all the options.
One question not covered.  Are pre-existing conditions covered?

Can you provide a premium amount and what the limitations are for that coverage deductibles, copays limits, exclusions from what one would expect from a Medicare Supplement Pan F, as an example?

@gudgrief
Plans start at $300.00/month USD
They do offer plans that allow certain pre existings... The website overwhelmed me, so I emailed and have been in phone communication with them. When I have ALL the info, I'll post it or contact you privately. It seems like you are pretty well covered with what you have, don't know if the Cigna plan would be beneficial for you. My US insurance premium just went up from $1,200/month to $1,600/month and it just isn't affordable anymore. Even if I choose a Cigna plan that costs $600/'month I'll be saving a huge amount of money.

I'd certainly like to see specifics when you get them, thanks.

$600/mo. means cutting back on optionals though.