Spouse visa

Hi
I am living in ploiesti with my roma wife.
I need to apply for immigration on marriage base.
I need help.
Any one know good lawyer.
I have completed my all documents.
Contact me

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security
Zeeshan321 wrote:

Hi
I am living in ploiesti with my roma wife.
I need to apply for immigration on marriage base.
I need help.
Any one know good lawyer.
I have completed my all documents.
Contact me

If you have completed all your papers, what do you need help with? Why do you need a lawyer?  This process can definitely be accomplished without one.  I imagine you are applying for a Permis de Sedere, not a family reintegration visa.

In the future, please do not post personal contact information on the forum.  This is mentioned in the Romania Forum Code of Conduct

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team.

Sorry for putting personal num.
Actually i had a visa of sweden, married in cyprus and then after i come to romania for registration.
In the mean time my visa got expired.
Now i am thinking it may be a problem to go for immigration.
If you help me in this situation i will be very much thankful to you.

hi zeshaaan you still in romania ??????

Yes
I m still in romania.
Thanks

bhai ap ko message nhi ja rha ??

adnan786 wrote:

bhai ap ko message nhi ja rha ??

Hello, this is an English language forum, out of respect for other members, please post in English only here.  I invite you to read the Romania Forum Code of Conduct.  Please use the PM system to exchange messages with other members, and you can use whatever language you prefer in PM.

Now, do you have something to contribute to the topic about Spouse Visa's  :/

Thank you for cooperating!

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

sorry for that i was only say he at you not going PM only this but next i keep in mind thanks,

I dont know why PM is not sending

To access your PM system you first have to post a number of times. The posts should be informative and topical.
This is to stop spammers from joining up and immediately sending out unwanted PM's.

Hi Zeeshan321!
Have you managed to complete the process? Let me know if you need assistance.

They refuse my case
On the basis of my wife not speaking good english

Zeeshan321 wrote:

They refuse my case
On the basis of my wife not speaking good english

That sounds rather unlikely, considering Romanian is the official language of the country.  I don't see why they would expect your Romanian wife to speak English  :huh: Also, I don't think there are any language requirements for obtaining a visa.

Romaniac

They gave me in written
To leave country in 30 days or appeal in 10 days
Reason is "your wife is not good english speaker and you dn't speak romania so marriage is not real
Because you both cannot communicate without google translate"

Well in that case, I hope you have a good attorney and appeal very quickly, or book a trip out of Romania.  A removal order is not a good thing  :|

Romaniac

Do i need a visa if i travel with my wife to another eu state.

Zeeshan321 wrote:

Do i need a visa if i travel with my wife to another eu state.

You have to check the requirements depending on which country you want to go to.  Again, having a visa overstay and removal order on record won't look favorably as far as getting any visa approved, actually it might not be possible at all, especially in a Schengen zone country.

At this point, I think you really do need professional legal counseling if you wish to stay in Romania or Europe.  I can not advise you further Zeeshan.  You can find attorneys in the BUSINESS DIRECTORY.

Romaniac

Hi,

Do you have the letter of rejection stating the reasons?
Could you send it to me?
If you wish, maybe I can help you.

Raluca - Daniela wrote:

Hi,

Do you have the letter of rejection stating the reasons?
Could you send it to me?
If you wish, maybe I can help you.

He already posted the reason.  Fraudulent marriage.

How would you propose to help him?

Romaniac

Hi Romaniac,

"Fraudulent marriage" is just a conclusion. The Authority has to explain how it arrived to this conclusion.

Pls send me your email adress

Zeeshan321 wrote:

Pls send me your email adress

Please contact any member you wish to communicate with using the PM system, you can discuss privately or share contact info there.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Raluca - Daniela wrote:

"Fraudulent marriage" is just a conclusion. The Authority has to explain how it arrived to this conclusion.
If he wishes, maybe I can take a look and see if we can find reasons to appeal the decision.

Have you read his response earlier? He wrote that they came to this conclusion because they do not share a common language and rely on Google translate, he does not speak Romanian and his "wife" does not speak English well.  Add on a visa overstay to the situation, and the conclusion seems pretty reasonable.

Raluca, I see from your profile you are part of a law firm?  Let's clarify please, are you offering assistance pro bono publico to our members or are you searching for clients here? :)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Overstay is no problem

After marriage is no problem with visa

Zeeshan if you really love your wife then you have the option of fighting in court. You never give up on real love.

These romanian authorites have personal problems with me
Because i pass the intetview and house check and speak both languages in interview
But they refuse my case after 10 weeks of interview.

Hey! I am Pakistani National. Me and my fiancée wants to get married in Bahrain. Is it ok or there is any complexity?

It depends entirely on the status of you both in Bahrain.

Assuming that you both are expatriate residents with a valid residence visa in Bahrain, you will need to check with the Embassy of Pakistan or the Embassy of Romania if they officiate marriages there. If they do, they will provide you a list of documents that would be required from their end as per the law of the country in whose embassy you choose to get married at. After checking the documents following the submission, they would provide you with a date for you folks and you would need to be present on the day with your witnesses.

Not sure if in Bahrain, the local authorities officiate marriages between Muslim and Non-Muslims or expatriates of any faith at all, you will need to check with the relevant body who will tell you that if so then what is the procedure that you and your partner will need to follow.

Good Luck.

Hey! We both are Christians. I talk with one lawyer he said there is no issue to get married here.

There won't be any issue as long as you plan to get married at either the Embassy of Pakistan or the Embassy of Romania. The process is very straight forward if you present the right set of documents as requested by the Embassy where you plan to get married in. Most Embassy staff will be able to perform civil marriages with ease once all the requirements are met.

If you plan to get married under the Bahraini jurisdiction, you might need a NOC from your Embassy and your partner's Embassy and a NOC from your employer/sponsor; the same goes for your partner's again. This has to be addressed to and submitted at the Ministry of Justice in the Diplomatic Area.

The best way would be to conduct the marriage at one of your respective Embassies.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Hey! I check in Bahrain Ministry it Justice and they said we both can get married in Bahrain. She just needs to bring NOC from Government.

She needs to get NOC from ministry of Foreign Office Romania or somewhere else?

She lives in Romania and I am in bahrain. We both are Christians.

She can get NOC from Civil Hall Romania But it must be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affair or Romania Embassy. How she can attest by Ministry of Foreign Affair Romania?

Your help will be appreciated

Adeel Ilyas