Irish lad just moved to Hanoi

Hey guys and gals! Just got off the plane yesterday and am looking to meet some fellow expats (don't have to be Irish although that would be a bonus) living here! Looking at apartments in either Tay Ho or Ciputra as I will be working there! Let me know if anyone fancies a beer and a chat!

:)

Viet Nam welcomes you. Although i couldn't suggest you somewhere to live, but i am glad to be your friend. If you need any information about Hn, let me know, maybe i can help you. Even take a cup of coffee on free time. Nice to meet you.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : promoting your services freely on the forum is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Guys just an update, have found and settled into a really nice apartment in Tay Ho! Hope to meet up with some of you soon 👍

Hope you will enjoy great time in Ha Noi. :)

Now that you've settled, any advice for a couple planning to rent a serviced apartment in Hanoi for 3 months (Jan-mar 2017)? Location? Things to watch our for when renting a place?

Randall Jackson
Calgary, Canada

Welcome to Vietnam, hope you have a great time in Hanoi.

Cheers,
Linh

HI, welcome to VN. When you come to HN, you can rent one apartment in Old Quarter. I had 2 friends who are from French and they rented their apartment in this place. You can book via internet. I can recommend you the name of this hotel is Chic Hotel. Good luck.