Whats'App group- Riyadh

My dear friends,,

I have been thinking about an idea for gathering and having fun. It came to my mind that we establish a What'sApp group for easy gathering, exchanging ideas, etc.

If any one is interested from Riyadh regardless of gender, please [large][large][large]Private message[/large][/large][/large] me your name and your phone number and I will add you on the group.

Private message only with No and name
Have a nice day,

Yossef

whatsapp group

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact via the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

No number on public, Only PRIVATE message ME!

up

Any interested people for network, please inbox me.

Yossef11 wrote:

Any interested people for network, please inbox me.

Hello Yossef11

By next week a new version of the site will be online and networking will be vey much easier.

Little patience ;)

Regards
Kenjee

Private message me if you want to join my group

anyone intersted for fun and social gathering, please inbox me your # and your name

As Salam o Alikum Brother My name is Omair Jawed & I am Pakistani national but Born in Riyadh KSA & living in Riyadh Al Hamdulillah Just I saw that u have a whats app Group for Riyadh Guyzz Plzz Add me also ***

Thanks Bro

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post you contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
haani wrote:

As Salam o Alikum Brother My name is Omair Jawed & I am Pakistani national but Born in Riyadh KSA & living in Riyadh Al Hamdulillah Just I saw that u have a whats app Group for Riyadh Guyzz Plzz Add me also  **********

Thanks Bro

Seriously, did you not read ANY of the messages before asking you to contact on PRIVATE message?  Posting contact details on the public forum is not permitted, for your own security.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

adil and my number is ***

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.

Hi,

Please add me to this Riyadh whatsapp group.  My number is ***

Bruce Tank

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact on the forum for your own security

I don't know why people do not understand what I mentioned in my post!! Please if you want to be part of my What'sapp group only PRIVATE message me, don't share your contact on public for your own safety

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5741/22954952894_f5b2cf46a0_z.jpg

Hi everybody,

Please note that i am closing this thread.
Too many people are posting their private details here and this is not allowed.

You are advised to contact the initiator in private instead of posting your phone number on the forum.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed