Residence permit-during interview is there other documents to bring?

hi i visit sweden before for 3months only(tourist visa,to visit my boyfriend)When i came back here in philippines we applied residence permit,i scan and attached the requirements like passport(stamps also),nso birthcertificate,my visa cenomar,pictures,-in my boyfriend we attached personbevis,passport(stamp also),id etc,in instructions u need to bring all the original attached documents,is there any other documents to bring during interview like for example pay slip of bf?contract in work?etc

Hej hej apple 19th all i can tell you carry with you everything you have to be on the safe side.

Hi svart20,
Yes  thank you.
Thank for your reply.
Hows your application?

Varsågod apple19th am waiting for a interview which i don't know when.It's been 9 months next month it will be 10 still waiting.It's annoying and stressful for me and my husband.We have been calling the immigration office but we get same answer we should wait.But my husband goes there ones in a week and emailing them,calling I know swedish immigration there dealing with alot they should just reduces the waiting time cause this is redicules.We just hope for the best and everyone who is in the same boat as we are.How about you apple19th when did you apply?

Hi svart20,
I read in other stories,if u are a married couple,they said you dont need to prove something and u have convinced the case officer with your valid documents,they dont need to email you for an interview,you can get a decision right away.I hope your case is like that i hope u get your decision right away because you wait so long for the interview.
I just send my application this month(november 13,2015).So i expect to wait long time because i read many who apply their application takes a months or over 1yr.
I hope you can get your decision right away.

Just think positive.

Thank  you apple 19th what i know you have to go for a interview some people are lucky they not need to.Cause there been together for so long and the immigration don't suspect them.I just hope and pray everything will work out.You just applied this month but don't worry you will get there soon.Where in sweden were you?

Another thing apple19th you need to go with photos and if is viber,whatsapp or Skype to show that you and your bf communicate

hi svart20,
Thank you.My fiance place is in Uddevalla its a small city,but im here now in Philippines my country,I just visit in sweden as tourist for 3months.Then i came back here.How about you where are u in sweden?

hi svart20,
Thank you.My fiance place is in Uddevalla its a small city,but im here now in Philippines my country,I just visit in sweden as tourist for 3months.Then i came back here.How about you where are u in sweden?

Yes its need interview.I hope you lucky u dont need interview since u married.Lets pray and hope u got the decision.

Thank you again if you don't mind me asking have you heard of anyone who was married got a decision without going for interview? I was in Stockholm for 6 months

Hi Svart, when did you submit your residence permit application? I submitted mine in May 2015.

hi sorry but i only read that information twice,that they dont need interview,but personally i dont know any person.