No visa and no offer

i have been interviewed on july and got confirmation from company about selection and told soon will release the offer letter. since that day no communication , we call to consultant the says rules of visa has been changed so its taking time to get visa. 10 employees already have been join last month. Consultant says wait...we are not understanding who is making fool to us.. company or consultant. if visa problem how 10 employees got visa.

As they told us its a new company , DGAL is company name but im not finding anything about it.. if anyone knows pls. let me know..
should i keep hope in this company offer or not

ajaymasiwal123 wrote:

i have been interviewed on july and got confirmation from company about selection and told soon will release the offer letter. since that day no communication , we call to consultant the says rules of visa has been changed so its taking time to get visa. 10 employees already have been join last month. Consultant says wait...we are not understanding who is making fool to us.. company or consultant. if visa problem how 10 employees got visa.

As they told us its a new company , DGAL is company name but im not finding anything about it.. if anyone knows pls. let me know..
should i keep hope in this company offer or not

Dear Ajay,
Interviewing and verbal confirmation holds no worth till the employer gets your visa clearance. There's a strong possibility that the clearance against your employment is not yet available with your employer and that's where the delay is happening. I wouldn't give you a heavy hope as the expats are facing great difficulties in securing jobs these days. Its a real pain for employers these days to get a single clearance due to the pressure of Omanization from the govt. Best of luck in anyways, keep in contact with your local consultant (if its a TP hiring). Also, in between you're able to find another opportunity, i would advice you to opt the same.

By the way, would you mind informing us which field of work you're into.

i have been in mining and steel logistics field. The company i interviewed is a quarry stone mining plant.
Do you have any job opportunity for me

ajaymasiwal123 wrote:

i have been in mining and steel logistics field. The company i interviewed is a quarry stone mining plant.
Do you have any job opportunity for me

Steel logistics is a broaden field indeed. If you're having a technical profile, your visa clearance will certainly be obtained, however for a non-technical portfolio, the clearances are very difficult these days.

Unfortunately I can't offer you a job as Im an employee myself  :)  But best of luck and I wish u be succeeded in obtaining a better opportunity

thanks my friend.. give me urs details if any day i will be in Oman will get in touch with u

ajaymasiwal123 wrote:

thanks my friend.. give me urs details if any day i will be in Oman will get in touch with u

You can contact me anytime here on this forum and I will be able to respond you back !!!!

I have get a job offer from Oman airport management company Saoc, and they have told me to wait for a visa after 10 working days is it possible?

Of course it is possible to get a visa in 10 days.... if your position is a approved one (from labour ministry ).

Best wishes

It is theoretically possible. If everything is in order 10-15 working days is enough.

:)

Thanks a lot friends for your efforts to reply for me,another question which I have is Oman airport management company Saoc a oman government company?

Petertoshm wrote:

Thanks a lot friends for your efforts to reply for me,another question which I have is Oman airport management company Saoc a oman government company?

Its a semi government firm.

How can I verify my visa whether is genuine

Petertoshm wrote:

How can I verify my visa whether is genuine

Hi Petertoshm,

Take it to the nearest Oman Embassy and have it verified by the officials there. That would be the most authentic and foolproof verification.

As an option, if you wish, you could also post a scanned image of your visa here and the forum members would be able to verify its authenticity.

Thanks a lot for your help,I don't know how to share image with link please help me can I send you this visa to your email or whaps you help me to post it here?

Hi well wishes friends please help me to verify this Oman visa whether is genuine. I will high appreciate a lot.
Name- Peter Magu mugure.
Passport no- xxx.
Nationality - Kenyan.
Visa number - xxxemployment 2 years.

Please guys help me .
Thanks all

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange personal details via the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Petertoshm wrote:

Hi well wishes friends please help me to verify this Oman visa whether is genuine. I will high appreciate a lot.
Name- Peter Magu mugure.
Passport no- xxx.
Nationality - Kenyan.
Visa number - xxxemployment 2 years.

Please guys help me .
Thanks all

Hi Peter,
Before posting the above comment, please think whether is this a right way of verifying ? The best way of verification is to take the visa to your nearest Oman embassy in your town and they will confirm you.

Secondly, if you have recieved the visa from official mail of Oman Air (OAMC), then its a true copy of the same.

The obvious thing would be to hold onto your present job before your resign to join your new employer.

Also getting clearances, that is to say, permission to recruit for these other 10 positions from the Ministry of Man Power, may be easier than for it is for the role that you have been recruited for ? and that could be the hold up ?