Resident card details check...!

Hai friends,

Yesterday i got my resident card but the most of information of in  arabic, then how to check my details.
I check the Ministry of manpower website but having trouble, My civil number (XXXXXXXXX) ( (9 No) but entry board took 8 no only please help.

Deepakvijayaragunathan wrote:

Hai friends,

Yesterday i got my resident card but the most of information of in  arabic, then how to check my details.
I check the Ministry of manpower website but having trouble, My civil number (XXXXXXXXX) ( (9 No) but entry board took 8 no only please help.

The resident card number comprises of 8 digits only. If you have a 9 digit number, there's an error in the card. Get it resolved ASAP.

If you need to know your details, you can ask any of your company's employee the meaning of the arabic written words and I'm sure someone will be able to assist you. If you're still not able to find out the same, you can send me the scanned copy via mail and i'll let you know the meaning of all the arabic words out there.

But please, get this mistake rectified ASAP as it would impact alot.

Hi, Welcome to Oman...Slowly you will get all the details, you can make some Arabic speaking friends...
For your card, it is always 8 digits... All arabic info is already available on right side of card, translated in English...

Dear bro,
may i know how you have checked your residence card? kindly give me the link.

Dear bro,
may i know how you have checked your residence card? kindly give me the link.

Dear Friends,
do you know how to check the residence card of oman through online?
if you know please give me the link or tell me the procedures......

oiellc wrote:

Dear Friends,
do you know how to check the residence card of oman through online?
if you know please give me the link or tell me the procedures......

http://www.manpower.gov.om/Portal/ResidentsDetails.aspx