Exclusively for women & girls only

In what type of clothes do the saudi females find men the most attractive in KSA? Saudi traditional clothes(ie tope) or western or something else ?

:rolleyes:

In my opinion it depends, the (ie thope) looks good on a fit guy and both of (ie thope) and western look good if the guy knows how to dress himself.

But I prefer a western over ie thope.

why do you want to know?, if you don't mind me asking.

i'm not a saudi but men in thobe and ghutra are FINE. omg and especially if they know how to mix up the thobe color.. like go for black and the red/white ghutra. #KHALAS

A man in official Saudi wear looks good, especially if he's slender.

is this the only thing we're going to discuss in the 'girls only forum ?'

Miss.Samar wrote:

In my opinion it depends, the (ie thope) looks good on a fit guy and both of (ie thope) and western look good if the guy knows how to dress himself.

But I prefer a western over ie thope.

why do you want to know?, if you don't mind me asking.

Generally..whenever I visit a supermarket or shops in the mall with my hubby(who is in western always) the saudi girls & women try to speak to him. So I had the curiosity to know the reason

:|

Maybe your Hubby looks western not from around here so most girls get interested.
I find it kinda odd that girls talk to him when you are with him, that's just rude.

talk to him about what? "how much is this labneh?"

Miss.Samar wrote:

Maybe your Hubby looks western not from around here so most girls get interested.
I find it kinda odd that girls talk to him when you are with him, that's just rude.

No... they peak to him when i m not with him.. when i am at a little distance.

Miss.Samar wrote:

Maybe...I don't know much arabic

:):):D