Dentist

hi, I went to dr Herrera and he suggested I get a crown. I was having no trouble. I agreed. now 2 months later my whole jaw still aches and I can not eat on that entire side. I will go to my own dentist to get it fixed. I just thought I would share in case you are thinking of getting dentil work.

I am sorry about your bad experience with dentist here. And thank you for sharing your story. I need to find a dentist for my daughter, just simple cleaning. Is anyone know a good dentist in San Miguel ? Thank you. Kimberly

That is so sad. I never had any problems with the two crowns I had put in in Cancun, Mexico. However my dentist there had studied in the USA as had my dentist in Antigua Guatemala.  I have also had dental work done in Habana , Cuba and  Lima, Peru.

Yes I am so sorry I did not check out his credentials and I have gone to my dentist who has studied at Harvard and I have found not only now he has messed up the nerve in my root by traumatizing it. And I need an entirely new crown. What a mess

Many good dentists in Mexico ..... two especially good here in Melaque Jalisco