New members of Ukraine forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Ukraine forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ukraine if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Ukraine forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi there,

I'm Alex, from Ukraine. Have been still leaving here since 4 months. Supposed to stay in Doha at least 4 years due to I'm engaged to the permanent employment - engineering and fleet operation on one of the Oil & Gas Major. Intend to bring my family mid November and would be grateful to meet some friends and people like me - expats who can share their knowledges and experience in regard to schools and arrangements for kids in general. Any kind of info is appreciated.
Pleased to hear.

Hi.  Well, I guess I fit the profile! :). Am in Kharkiv for at least one more month.  Love to share a beer and conversation.  Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Quite far away, what are you doing in Ukraine? Would you come to Doha and for sure I'll find some good beer for you! :)

Hey guys and girls.

new here but i was so much in ukraine from 06 to 10 that i almost lived here. Soo i might work in Kiev, so i will start networking here :)

Ron

HI everybody.
My name is Said Akram. I am a student in Ukraine in Kiev. Living here for the past three years. Now in my last year and finally gonna graduate next year )))

Hello People!!
I am Valery ,i am presently in uman,Ukraine
i am doing a crash langauge course at a unversity ..i at the langauge department ,i am learning ukrainain langauge ..

I was wondering if with my present state as an immigrant with a ukrainian student visa i could have a job in ukraine ..??

Thanks guys

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553927

Thanks! 

Closed