Ukraine

hi,my name is Sharon.  I am looking to re-locate in the Ukraine after I retire from work. Also my husband Sam
would like to purchase some land in the Black Sea area, since we garden. I work at Walmart in Shelton, Connecticut
my husband Sam, is retired. We have many interests, I am going to be taking classes for stained glass, the computer,
etc.As soon as the snow melts we're going to put out six raised beds.We are really interested in organic gardening.
Any and all help is appreciated.
                                                                                    Thanks,
                                                                                 Sharon and Sam

hi everyone, it's Sharon and Sam from Shelton, Conneticut Any and all information is appreciated. We love to hear
from you.

many thanks,
                                                                   Sharon and Sam.

Hi Sharon,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction ! :)

While waiting for the responses from the members, i think that you can have a look to the several topics on the Ukraine forum. You may find some interesting information there. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi priscilla,
I'm Sharon from Shelton, Ct. USA and my husband Sam are planning to visit the Ukraine in 2017. We're really excited
about having Ukrainians for friends, we need to know so much. My husband Sam and I got married December 7,2011.
                                                                                            Keep in touch,
                                                                                    Sharon and Sam