Lawyer

Here is my story .

A British women was living in sharm sheikh and she was working as a nursery teacher and getting 4000 le .
She send me her cv and asked me to get her a better job witch i found her for 8500  and a package of 8000(accommodation , transportation , ..etc) witch both are 16'500 . i warned her before the job that i will take half of her salary on the first month she accepted and she got the interview and got recruited . Now she is saying i want lawyer to see my agreement with her ( she is refusing to pay me ) . I have proves writing from her that she is willing to pay me .

I need some advice because this story may turn so wrong into bad situation for her .  or do i leave it for God :)

Your story does not make sense. You WARNED her!! What kind of a deal is that?? Do not you think taking 50% of her salary is waaay too much? I do not know but I am new to this website and to be honest I have a feeling that the whole thing is just a scam [Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid any defamatory comments.Contact us if you have a problem.

Way too much? Salary 4000 to 16 000 isn't too much also it's a deal. 50 % was a great offer normally I take 12000.

Of course the move from 4000 to 16000 was a big move and a very good deal. However, there is something missing in your story. Anyway, here is my advice to you - just make sure that u r doing this legally. in other words, make sure u r licensed to do whatever u r doing (I am not sure if u own a recruitment company or what the deal is). Once again, just make sure u r doing it legally before u hire a lawyer. Good luck.

What lawyer i never mentioned lawyer ? There is many fact that i can take my money . my company is finish in 10 days so i would have my number i was a broker and prove that she said she will pay me . Some of my friends said we will do it in a street way witch i will have police with me and we will chase her . But really i am confused and i dont want to do a bad thing , But if i have to do a move i will and she will be in trouble .

Another ridiculous story on Expat.com! Besides, there isn't even a problem here! All she wants is to see the agreement with a lawyer present, who can blame her for that?? If you refuse to oblige her in this, then you've got something to hide, simple.

Here another stupid person who talks . Why didn't she said that before when she accepted the offer why after ? No she meant that there is no money why using lawyer procedures ? What will i hide ?  she asked for help i helped . We use this procedures before we accept something . And now she is saying i don't have a paper that says she signs barely she wants to escape from payment .

Samiraminetti.. I agree to what you said 100% ...and as I mentioned in one of my posts there is something missing in that story .. it just does not make sense.

what do you mean by something is missing be clear  .

Again: there is no problem here! Just show her the bloody agreement, provided you have one, and get it over with! Jeez, woman! Ugh!

Hi Gmosab,

I strongly think that an Expat website is not the appropriate place to post such questions as only questions related to expatriation are welcome.

Maybe you should opt for an another website or consult a  lawyer to have a concrete point of view.

I am closing this thread as i have received some complaints about it.

Thanks for your understanding,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed