Get together

Hi All,

Thinking of having a bi-weekly gathering in a place in Maadi (exchange experience, cultures, favors, etc..,) may be on weekends or after work...

Everyone is invited...,if interesting share ideas about timings, days and name a place....

Stay happy and healthy

hi all ,,
this is a good idea ,, I prefer in week days as I am only working in maadi ,,
anytime starting 6 will be great .

i`m working in maadi too so i can join the meeting

Hi,
good idea. Depending on the day I could join you between 6 and 6:30 pm.

In..so I guess someone take the initiative now and organize it. Mosaeed?

Dear.
Ease could you share the place and time.

Thanks all for responding I will of course be responsible for organizing this but with the help of all of u.

I am waiting to get more people so we can form a nice large group (10 persons) trying to communicate with my contacts on the blog and encourage them join us. Appreciate if I can do same as well.

Meanwhile I have noticed that u agree on weekdays can u (all of u) suggest a day - I would say Tuesday- let me know ur thoughts

With regards to the location I was thinking of CSA but prefer to keep this after we agree on which day

Come on everybody don't be lazy be active

Tuesday is fine , but about the csa , can anyone go wzout being a member ?

Grt what about you guys (Marie / wardany/Ahmed /dodi/ legend)

I would like to be in  :)

Friday

I'm in :)

As for the day I agree on Tuesday no problem..and it doesn't matter much for me regarding the place

greaaaaaaaaaaat idea mosaed, i like it ;)
i can suuport you by reserving any place you want in maadi
contact me at [email protected]

Hi Rico - CSA the cafe does not require any membership but we can choose another place if u like

Thanks Ibrahim for the spirit :) we need the rest to confirm that Tuesday is good for all then we confirm the place

Rani sure u can join tell us if Tuesday is ok for u
What about (Marie / Ahmed / wardany / Gravity)

would like to join too ,  i work in maadi so wont be a problem to meet there after 5 or 6

Mosaeed I guess we shall move ahead with the meeting with those who have already expressed their will to attend, and the group will expand by time for the upcoming meetings. I mean we don't need to wait until we are 10 or so..the number will increase spontaneously once we have started something on the ground

Ok guys why everybody is dead!

What about CSA or villa 55 rd 9

Next week Tuesday 23 September at 6pm

Hi. 
Good idea
Best time is weekends.  Friday.
Any time.

Topic will come after seeing the team.

Great! I am in. CSR is fine I think

Post and idea are dead already as usual?

seems so .... was a cool idea actually

Guys many of u said they are in and when I asked for inputs only very few were responsive.

Ok if u r serious let's plan after For gathering after Eid.