Can i know about expenditure in Kuwait.

hai. i got a job in Kuwait with free accommodation but no food providing so i want to know how much it costs for food for a single person.
my  salary is 150kd i completed my MBA and 2yrs of experience. so is that 150kd is reasonable r not. i am having a doughy that 150kd is less salary.
plz answer to this...

150 is really less.

What about Accommodation and other benefits? But 150 is less.  :(

free accommodation but no free food..

Ohk,

U will only be able to save 100 or max 120. Means 20,000 to 25,000 INR per month. Now its upon u.

Thx

k. thanku..
by having a mba degree and 2 years of experience in an mnc company how much can i expect for the salary in Kuwait.

Hi Mounika,

150 KD is definitely much less than what an MBA with 2yrs Work Ex should be offered even if accomodation is provided for.

I am not sure about your work ex and the profile you are offered but neverthless leaving India for a 150 KD job in Kuwait might not be worth it.

Negotiate - else wait for a better opportunity - pretty sure you will end up with one with patience! :-)

All the best!

tnku. for the responce

150 kd is not bad for new coz no need to pay for room maximum 15/20 kd expense for single person

k. thanku

Hello mounika.p, 150 KD is very less for your qualification. I disagree with amar hukpa. It is a very bad salary even for a start for your qualification. Minimum you should negotiate for 600 KD so that you can also get a driving licence. I agree with Ankith 1989 that it is not worth it for you to come all the way to Kuwait on that salary.

Even Food for a single person (3 times meal) will cost minimum 30 KD unless you subscribe to a cheap Indian or Bengali Restaurant whose food you cannot guarantee will be healthy. Plus there is conveyance and mobile and Internet expenses which are also necessary these days. Even if you are very conservative in your expenses you will not be able to save more that 90-100 KD, which amounts to about 20000 to 22,000 Rs. only. Is that good enough savings for you?

I would recommend that you negotiate for the salary that I have mentioned so that you can obtain a drivers' licence which will be very useful for you to travel in Kuwait and for your future success. If you do not get any other  allowances it does not matter because already the employer or Co. will have to bear the medical insurance cost since it is the law in Kuwait.

Good Luck and happy bargaining.

150 Kd is good enough for labour who have no education even thinking to join is not a good idea , India u can earn better and live a far better life n get better salary , please don't become a victim , this place is full of MBA , Mca and scholar victims who at the end lives in frustration

Please check minimum wages for according to skill
150kd for labour class like electrician, plumber.

Your salary must be above 300kwd or above for surviving in Kuwait.