Another post for Texas Holdem players

We had a game in Aug.with only 6 players and it was OK but we want more players.

So if anyone out there in the northwest of Puerto Rico ( we are in Quebradilla) would like to join us on Sat. Nov. 7, private message me and I will share the details.

thanks, Tonie

We'll be in Aguadilla in late January. If you're still running the games, I'd be interested in joining.

I wish I were closer to you guys, I would lurve to play a little Texas Hold em!

We will probably have more games. Just keep in contact with the blog and I will post other games. Looking forward to meeting you.

Where do you live? We have friends coming from Fajardo, Humacao and San German. No fear, we are only an 1 1/2 hr. from the metro area and we have plenty of room if you want to stay over. Just bring your sleeping bag. ha ha.

Think about it and private message me if you have other concerns.

Take care,

Tonie

I live about 35 mi west of SJ, weekend traffic. ;)

Blarg, the end got cut. I will definitely check back, my car is being a little high maintenance atm. I would love to play with you guys!

Karen, you are more than welcome to come. I don't know if I mentioned it before but we are making it a bring a dish to pass and we will provide desserts and beverages. This will make it more diversifed.

Also you can always bring a sleeping bag and we have plenty of room for you to stay. Would this be just for yourself? We have plenty of room.

Let me know and I will message you directions.  Take care.

Tonie

Tonie,

Sorry for answering so late, I didn't get a notification. If we were to come it would be my husband and I. He isn't a fan of Texas hold em but he is a great conversationalist. :) I will keep a look out for future games, I think we have some time off coming up soon. Thank you for the invite.