NR - Soccer camp

Hello People:

We have a project; build a soccer camp in Philippines and develope soccer skills to poor children who loves this sport. It will be a low or middle club.

We need to know where is the best town for build it, I mean low cost land but not so far from cities. We also need to know how to register a charity sport club or community amateur sport club.

Please colaborate, your opinion is good for us.

Bien Idea
It sounds like a good idea. Have you thought of connecting with and NGO or Rotary Club to get some funding and support? Fundamentally I think its a great idea. I live in Davao, where are you thinking of making the project. As I am recently retired I would be willing to help you with the training of the kids. Are you thinking about buying the land or renting it? There are alot of covered Basketball Courts in the Philipinnes, that would be good for five a side football training and matches.Can you get any funding from Spain? Habla un poco Espanol mas or menos.
Saludos
Dinky

¡Hola!  Are you looking for a town, not city?

In case you are not aware, basketball is king here, not football. There is a basketball hoop in almost every corner.  However, there is one town that is the football capital of the Philippines where it is the opposite.  In this town, there is only one basketball court in the entire town and it's rarely used.  The town is called Barotac Nuevo, just 45 minutes off Ilo-Ilo City.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barotac_Nuevo

There are a few European clubs that have football schools here.  Chelsea and Manchester United have schools here.  Real Madrid recently had a clinic months ago.

I suggest it's better to coordinate with the Philippine Football Federation.  If you need help, I can introduce you to some officials of the Philippine National Football Team (more popularly known as the Azkals or Street Dogs) or even some officials from United Football League (or UFL) clubs, the "la primera liga" here in the Philippines.

Thanks and good luck!