Interest in holistic energy medicine?

Hello. My lady and I will be moving to Puerto Rico soon. We have chosen the Dorado area and have put an offer in on a beautiful home. She is an expert in holistic energy medicine and will be opening a business shortly after arrival. Just putting feelers out there to see what kind of interest there is in this region of Puerto Rico

Have your lady travel to the Sunday farmers market at the Plaza in Rincon and meet the vendors. There are plenty of people there that are involved in that type of stuff. If she plans on starting an official and legitimate business, she can count on not opening it up shortly after arrival. Starting a business is very complicated and time consuming. It may take up to a year before she can actually open the business. These are the things you should check into before comitting to a move there. In my personal opinion it probably wouldn't be wise trying to start a new business unless it involved a product or service that was already in high demand by the people that live there. In case you haven't heard, the economy in Puerto Rico is in dire straits. People aren't opening businesses, they are closing them and leaving the island.

sounds about right, Gregg. Although Rincon is better off than most spots, I think people are very careful about spending  their money. I know just for us to be legitimate food vendors at the farmer's market, it is a very lengthy, and somewhat convoluted process.

Well...there are a lot of Holistic, Naturopaths, Yoga Centers, ALL over the island if anything the market is saturated and there has always been a large Natural Community in Puerto Rico...its not just a trend. Also these interests are certainly not limited to Rincon and I'm not sure Rincon is better off than most spots either! There are ALOT of people with money in Dorado and the Metro too. Anyway people in Dorado are really into Health things...There is a Health Food Store, Naturopath, Yoga Studio, many Gyms etc. Many Spas and fancy hotels with Spas. There are also many nice Farmer's Markets in the Metro Area as well. Another thing to consider is language and if you will have to look for clients that speak English and how many you clients you may need. There may not be someone in Dorado that specializes in holistic energy medicine. Here is the link to the Yoga Studio in Dorado which is a great start: https://www.facebook.com/SukhaBienestar?fref=ts PR even has the magazine Natural Awakenings full of offerings across the island...here's the link: http://prnatural.com/albums/septiembre-2015/ you can download the .pdf and check it out.

Thank you. This really helps as we are planning on settling in the Dorado area. Susanna is from Barcelona and is fluent in Catalan, Spanish, and English so language is not a problem.