UAE conervativeness

Hey,

I'm a single guy in my late 20's considering to move to Abu Dhabi for my job. I have some questions about the general conservativeness of the country in order to help me make up my mind.
Some stuff I've been wondering:

How strictly is Sharia applied?

Is there gender sergeration? Will I be able to freely socialize with Emirati women as well, or even date them? Are arranged marriages still the norm there between lcoals?

How religious are Emiratis in general?

I frequently hear that the country, and Dubai in particular, would be more socially liberal than the rest of the region. But how more conservative Abu Dhabi and the rest of the country then is, and in what ways?

Will I be able to wear the kandura as a non-native, or would that be frowned upon? Also, a bit off the track but something I'd like to know as well: how common is it for local men (or women, for that matter) to wear Western fashion rather than the traditional garb? And how do Emirati women dress when out of the country, is the abaya more of a cultural thing like the kandura? How common is it to see niqabs?

So, in what ways are Emiratis "Westernized" and in what ways not.

EDIT: forgot to mention, will I have any problems as a Jewish guy?

Thanks ^^

to be honest... it is really much more conservative in abu dhabi than Dubai... a little bit more 50% I think. hahahah
Please consider this as this is really happening unless the woman you want to date is kinda powerful or already divorced Emirati woman which has a kids, but normally they will get married either outside UAE or they will make an Emirati woman married the known Local Guy as well, if you want to have an Emirati woman girlfriend, it's possible but most likely you will end up hide and seek relationship... But again honestly, it's only 5% of young Emirati Woman will get socially interested(with or without relationship) to an Expat Man, I don't see much actually even most of my time is with them. (Sharia deals with many topics, including crime, politics, and economics, as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, hygiene, diet, prayer, everyday etiquette and fasting. Adherence to sharia has served as one of the distinguishing characteristics of the Muslim faith historically.[5] In its strictest and most historically coherent definition, sharia is considered in Islam as the infallible law of God) .... You can wear Condura even if your were an Iranian, but most likely it will be frowned upon mixed-locals or Emirati only (people have blood from Locals) BUT IF YOU WERE FRIEND OF REAL LOCALS (not only someone who has a passport visa of saying he/she is an EMIRATI but there's another passport for REAL LOCALS) and you are with them always, they will treat you as a brother, you can wear anything infront of them. I am not being mean, I just wanna share to you the most likely thinking that they will do when you pass by with them.

Regarding the Emirati woman; some can wear anything they want when they go out of the country with there friends. BUT the real local woman they have to go with there sisters/brothers/husbands or whoever they can hook on so they can permitted to go outside the country like THAILAND and  EUROPE. If the woman grew up outside of UAE, you can see how independent they are, how they talk and how they dress but they consider as an Emirati/Local Arabs in UAE. Most likely they will get higher position in the Company because they know how to deal in multi-national /cultural company and there will be no problem with them in terms of Professionalism.

To filed up everything, don't date them... even they like you hahahhaha, there brothers will come after you! I am just kidding dude. Just sharing you the experience I've seen a lot in surroundings. Maybe you can check one, an Emirati who grew outside of UAE. Hope this helps, goodluck!