Newbie alert

Ahem....hi there!  :shy
My name is Danijela and I'm from Bosnia&Herzegovina.
I've recently moved from Spain to Belgium and still getting used to the weather change  :huh:
I am in a search for a job here and would be happy if it involves these several languages I speak (Croatian, English, Czech, Spanish, Serbian, Bosnian...) so if somebody knows where to search for it please let me know since I seem to be lost.
Also, I'd be happy to meet new people and get to know the dream country of beer and chocolate  :thanks:

Danijela_88 wrote:

Ahem....hi there!  :shy
My name is Danijela and I'm from Bosnia&Herzegovina.
I've recently moved from Spain to Belgium and still getting used to the weather change  :huh:
I am in a search for a job here and would be happy if it involves these several languages I speak (Croatian, English, Czech, Spanish, Serbian, Bosnian...) so if somebody knows where to search for it please let me know since I seem to be lost.
Also, I'd be happy to meet new people and get to know the dream country of beer and chocolate  :thanks:

Hi Danijela,

You may find some jobs on Expat.com by searching the Jobs section, found at the top of the screen in the green bar.

I saw your introduction on the new members thread, and now this one, which are identical.  In the future, please avoid cutting and pasting posts in different topics or you could be flagged a spammer, and no one likes spammers :)

As for Belgium being the dream country of beer, well that's debatable :)  I do love some of the fruit beers that come from Belgium, especially from the Delirium brewery.  Belgians certainly are great at brewing a few genres of beer, which I'm sure you soon have the chance to enjoy.

Good luck!

Romaniac
Expat.com Expat Advisors Team

there are quite alot of jobs out here where you can put the languages u have to good use.
Depends in which sector you want to work at least.

I can fill you in

Yes, it's true I posted the same ones because I saw the other blog afterwards. I apologize.
My statement was "dream country of beer and chocolate" i.e. those two combined only, because dream country of just beer is Czech Republic for me - not only the beer is cheap but it is also delicious!  :)

Danijela_88 wrote:

Yes, it's true I posted the same ones because I saw the other blog afterwards. I apologize.
My statement was "dream country of beer and chocolate" i.e. those two combined only, because dream country of just beer is Czech Republic for me - not only the beer is cheap but it is also delicious!  :)

I agree, CZ for me is the overall best place for beer, as I love pilsners and lagers.

If you love beer and chocolate, you might look for Floris Chocolat beer from Delirium, the best of both worlds in one delicious bottle, a great dessert beer!  :top:

I have tried one chocolate beer and did not like it at all, I don't remember which brand but my dreams about perfect dessert were crushed so I don't want to set high my hopes again  :(

Danijela_88 wrote:

I have tried one chocolate beer and did not like it at all(

Seems perfectly reasonable.

Welcome to the forum.