Dates, Baby Stores

Guys, I'm going to India on 10th for 10 days to celebrate Eid and come back.  Can anyone please suggest me where I will get good dates in Riyadh?  I am also interested to know about baby stores where I'll get good nappies.  I don't see Huggies (much) here anywhere, only Pampers and other brands.

I recommend "Kingdom Dates" which is located on Olaya street. If you're coming from Khurais Road take the exit to Olaya and go north for a few hundred meters and you will be there.

MadMaz wrote:

I recommend "Kingdom Dates" which is located on Olaya street. If you're coming from Khurais Road take the exit to Olaya and go north for a few hundred meters and you will be there.

Thanks man!

I have seen Huggies at Danube (Panorama mall) & also at Hyper panda the one inside Riyadh Gallery mall.

I find all the dates same :P but Irani Dates more yummy :D

Alisan wrote:

I have seen Huggies at Danube (Panorama mall) & also at Hyper panda the one inside Riyadh Gallery mall.

Riyadh Gallery is close to where I work.  I will try the Hyper Panda there.  Thank you Alisan :)

nonz wrote:

I find all the dates same :P but Irani Dates more yummy :D

Exactly.  I don't know if they were Iranian dates but some Dates have got that lustre & taste or whatever you call it.  Gotta get some.  Do you have any specific shop in mind besides Kingdom Dates?

blue7ind wrote:

Do you have any specific shop in mind besides Kingdom Dates?

Sure... Kingdom Appointments :P

MadMaz wrote:
blue7ind wrote:

Do you have any specific shop in mind besides Kingdom Dates?

Sure... Kingdom Appointments :P

Wow!  From today I confer you the honor of 'Enlightened' :gloria:lol::lol::lol:

I did most of my shopping for India trip today with some left for tomorrow evening.

There are small shops next to Dirah square selling Honey.  I bought Yemeni Honey there.  They are expensive (like SR200 per kg) but the taste, mmmmmmm........yummyyyyyyy :happy:

for kids shop try mumzworld.com
for dates North veggie market near Sahara has great dates for good prices - ask for what hidden in freezer at back - 4kg for 50 riyal

Can we buy Ajwa dates in Riyadh, they are considered good for cardiac/heart problems.