Bowling in Riyadh for Families

Hi All,

Can anyone please confirm is there any place in Riyadh for Bowling where we can go with family esp. for kids.

Regards
Salman

Hi Salman! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I have moved the topic on the Riyadh forum. Good luck

Yeah, there are a couple of them.

The biggest one is Universal Bowling center near to Nasarriyah straight from Golden Tulip Hotel.

other than that there is bolwing in Hotel Nakheel Al-Khozama, Intercontinental which all have seperate family areans.

Intercon dosnt have facilities for bowling anymore. Was turned away last month, then had to go to UBC (universal bowling center).

salmanthetauras wrote:

Hi All,

Can anyone please confirm is there any place in Riyadh for Bowling where we can go with family esp. for kids.

Regards
Salman

Be carefull who you get directions from, or you could end up going via New York.. :)

mirfarali wrote:

Intercon dosnt have facilities for bowling anymore. Was turned away last month, then had to go to UBC (universal bowling center).

Yes, I forgot to add they are currently under renovation but it will be open again once they are done.

Yes UBC is good place to be.....I have visited the place:)

can someone please guide me the address. I can go to Intercon hotel from King Fahad Road by taking right. After this where to go and what is the nearest landmark. appreciate your replies.

after taking right from king fahd to inter, you have to go straight its about 10 km from there. you will pass probably 4 traffic signals and one underpass and keep going straight till the road ends in a round-a-bout take u turn and you will find it on your right hand side.

thanks a lot for the help. Last question about their timings and is there any special day for families. Also if you have any contact number of the place please let me know.

Regards
Salman

They have a totally seperate section for families.

T: 01 2811304
   01 2811308
   01 2811239

thanks a lot slyshooter.... btw what is your real name, if i may ask?

Sly is my first name and Shooter is my family name :cool:

is there a P in between?

slyshooter wrote:

and whats the story behind this nick :P

nonz wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

and whats the story behind this nick :P

He is too sly to be caught shooting