What shall i bring to Yangon?

I will be moving to Yangon tomorrow. I am in Manila at the moment and everything is so cheaap. I am also staying just across from The Mall of Asia. Can you recommend items i should buy here that maybe a) i cant get in Yangon or b) are expensive to buy there? I am a female and I hardly have any luggage with me.
Thanks

May we know which location you wish to stay?

Tpm112 wrote:

I will be moving to Yangon tomorrow. I am in Manila at the moment and everything is so cheaap. I am also staying just across from The Mall of Asia. Can you recommend items i should buy here that maybe a) i cant get in Yangon or b) are expensive to buy there? I am a female and I hardly have any luggage with me.
Thanks

Minglaba!

Not sure what your needs are.

In Yangon you can buy nearly everything, however the selection might not be that much. Essential products and items are available in most supermarkets and there are quite a few.

A problem can be that they are out of supply for a few days or even weeks.

To make life more comfortable, I'd bring enough clothing and those things you need daily.

Furthermore, I recommend to buy a nice first aid kit and fill it up with the meds and things you would usually use for stomachache, diarrhea, fever, painkiller, disinfectant and maybe something to treat bug bites. Also good to have some strong electrolytes and multi vitamin/mineral supplement. 

I saw lots of pharmacies but would not be too sure about the quality.

"better to have and not need than to need and not have"

That's really helpful. Thank.you Snake77.