Next week I will be in Kuwait...

Hello everybody...IŽm spanish and next week IŽll be in Kuwait, I want to find a job as make-up artist and I hope to enjoy there...if somebody can give me a advise.... thank u...

HI Eva,

Try looking for the classified ads for beauty parlors, there is a good number here in kuwait and hopefully you do find something interesting.

eva maria r. wrote:

Hello everybody...IŽm spanish and next week IŽll be in Kuwait, I want to find a job as make-up artist and I hope to enjoy there...if somebody can give me a advise.... thank u...

hi...You have good chances to find a job here if you are professional in make up. Visit beauty saloons personally instead of applying online. You can find them in every area of Kuwait. Good luck

eva maria r. wrote:

click on alshaya.com

U may find many Opportunities 4 the same field.

nd welcome ya n advance  :)

Ciao...

eva maria r. wrote:

best advice: dont come , reconsider the decision if you still wana come then here is the advice

be prepared for the following:

1) arrogant people
2) bad weather(sandstroms,humidity,extermely warm cold and dry)
3) hangouts which u used to be while in ur teenage.All adults can do is to sit at the coffe shop or get on a rampage to find dance classes or a gym !
4) %%&%$$%#% taxi drivers - but look at a bright side u can use this excuse to buy ur self a car .. yayyyy !!
5) althought its a tax free country but you would still be able to find the prices higher than any where else
6) censored movies in the cinema

7) thats all i can think of right now, commonnnn its 2 am here & i have work tomorrow !! ;)

and yes this is what i have been able to fidn which has several job for your indistry ..

jobs.justlanded.com/en/Kuwait/1?search%5Bkeywords%5D=salon&search%5Bjob_type%5D=&search%5Bjob_industry%5D=

if you have problem with the link , then go to justlanded.com and then select kuwait and then in keyword type salon , yes not saloon , but salon :)