Tourism in libya

good morning every body

i heard that there is many beautiful  touristic places in libya , precisely in the desert ,does any one visited the desert before?

Nop, I haven't but I know this place which I plan to visit maybe you should check it out to. Although I forgot what's it called, I remember it was this desert oasis where they had 4-5 star tents with really awesome facilities. I will get back once I find out more about that place, or maybe someone might pop here ;)

One of my friend advised below in the desert and seems very nice. I want to visit also. FireFox maybe this is the one you are telling about:

magic-lodges.biz/en/lodges

i advice you to visit Waw Alnamous ,it is charming area in this planet , i am planing to visit it soon as i hope

wikipedia.org/wiki/Waw_an_Namus

temehu.com/Cities_sites/wawnamos.htm

ersinturgut wrote:

One of my friend advised below in the desert and seems very nice. I want to visit also. FireFox maybe this is the one you are telling about:

magic-lodges.biz/en/lodges

That's the one, you got it...thanks for posting a link, do you know if this place really exists as I've never met someone who visited this place.

My friend, who advised this place, has been there last month and he said it is very nice. I haven't been there but it is in my to do list in Libya.

Definitely on mine to!

Ubari lakes I think. I am just back from a 5 day working trip to the desert, and would encourage anyone that gets the chance to try it, some of the sites (away from the rigs I might add) are awesome.