Could I ask if there is service for supporting tourists in Vietnam?

I have been in Vietnam for 3 months. actually, i have a lot of difficulties here. sometimes, i got lost or being stolen. i's too bad. Anybody gives me some advices?

Hi its very sad. But how they steel you. Please share your experiences. May be Richard Loo can help you

mal wrote:

Hi its very sad. But how they steel you. Please share your experiences. May be Richard Loo can help you

He must have been very blunt for them to " steel " him.

Hi, I' m.Vietnamese and i'm so sorry to heard about that, it isn' t not a beautiful image to foreigner. I don't know where u are living now, but in big cities of Viet Nam, u must always care when u go out, specially your bag, cellphone, camera, wallet, the robbers often go after you and get it if you dont take care well. Try to care everywhere. Hope you have a good trip in Vietnam:)

You seem to be a bit confused. Have you been in Vietnam for 2 years or 3 months? I base this question on your previous posts made on the same day.

Where are you? In a city or in the jungle?

Thank you for your understanding. I should be more careful

thank you for your useful advices. I will be more careful with my luggages. I want to know is there any services to help foreigners whenever they need in vietnam

Im a foreigner. It's a long story. the reason i wrote 2 years in my profile is my grandparents was here for that time.
I usually walk on street. Sometimes dont know where i should go for eating in vietnam : ))))